The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
They better not make Kev try and talk to damaged girl who lives in that fukked up house :mjtf:

There are 1000 badder lesbians to cheat with than the Brat :russ: she looks like the lesbian version of an old head who ain't change his style up, even got the corny pick up lines.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They better not make Kev try and talk to damaged girl who lives in that fukked up house :mjtf:

There are 1000 badder lesbians to cheat with than the Brat :russ: she looks like the lesbian version of an old head who ain't change his style up, even got the corny pick up lines.

she obviously likes manly looking dikes.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Kima being the shooter was random af. I went thru several exercises debating with people who the shooter was and no one even remotely guessed her. I guess that's a good whodunit but damn.
Also the shooting almost seem irrelevant before the episode was even over with. I guess they just needed something to pivot Kandi's character into being more prominent

Myesha and her family was down bad a few seasons ago. Poppa literally saved her and her family by giving them all the churches cash

Soon as she got some buzz she told that nikka she wanted a break
:wow:

damn totally forgot about that. they somehow managed to make myesha unlikable too

KingsOfKings

๐•„๐•’๐••๐•๐•š๐•“ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•’๐•ฅ
Daps
Just realizing it had to take an entire season and about 5 episodes in to this 4th season for us to finally see Dre working. And she seems like a piss poor counselor. Kevin bout to fukk around and be from 63rr and she walking around looking like a battle rapper. And the maw just as oblivious

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Could the argument be made that the show has morphed into a completely different series in the later seasons?:jbhmm:

Like, you could literally split the show up into halves
(Series A: Seasons 1/2 versus Series B: Seasons 3/4.). That's just how much certain storylines have been retconned/discontinued. Brandon's character was legit the point guard for the entire show (It sucks that his actor was on some other shyt; his actions impacted multiple careers, it seems.).

Daps
MV5BMDFlZDQ0ZjYtYTQ2My00Njk1LTlmZTYtMzMzZjg1NWZiMTNiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzc0MTA4Mzk@._V1_UY1200_CR67,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

movie was kinda corny, but he was pretty good in it tho.

them comedy chops!

tenor.gif

KingsOfKings

๐•„๐•’๐••๐•๐•š๐•“ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•’๐•ฅ
Daps

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is the worst. This chick can't tell a story without extreme black trauma. They done gave Jada cancer. Aggressive as fukk cancer. So aggressive that 1 ep you on a date getting your life and the next ep you over the toilet with a bandanna on like all your hair is gone.

Let's not stop there. The useless dike that was shoehorned into another characters arc last season, is now shoe horned into Jada's. They besties and shyt now. But let's not stop there. Apparently Jada and Kev's mom are so close (Word??? I know their kids used to fukk but ok), that Jada doesn't want to worry her with her cancer because she has so much on her plate already. So she tells dike to keep it a secret, which silly dike does....Aaaaaand proceeds to sneak around to doc appointments with Jada making herself look hot. To all that I say GTFOH. 1, Jada is a fool for asking that shyt and the dike is dumber to agree. And if Jada and Kevs mom are so close....why hasn't she noticed her girl is MIA?? And since she literally saw them together and Jada was wearing the standard TV cancer victim uniform....you didn't have any questions?? U just went and fukked Da Brat? No wonder them kids fukked up.

So the mayor of CHICAGO ILLINOIS is SHOT. The governor aint got shyt to say. The feds. The got dam president? Anyone? It was 10 reporters at the press conference. And Kandi. And 1 goon. No police, no officials, no deputy mayor. Just the mayors wife who said she in charge now.

Ok Got dammit :stopitslime:

Clearly this show aint got the budget to pull the scale of portraying an actual working government. Can you imagine if Carcetti or Royce were shot on The Wire? The levels they'd have to capture?

This show glosses it over like a student film. Damn near disrespectful. I'm off it after this season.

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
This show is the worst. This chick can't tell a story without extreme black trauma. They done gave Jada cancer. Aggressive as fukk cancer. So aggressive that 1 ep you on a date getting your life and the next ep you over the toilet with a bandanna on like all your hair is gone.

Let's not stop there. The useless dike that was shoehorned into another characters arc last season, is now shoe horned into Jada's. They besties and shyt now. But let's not stop there. Apparently Jada and Kev's mom are so close (Word??? I know their kids used to fukk but ok), that Jada doesn't want to worry her with her cancer because she has so much on her plate already. So she tells dike to keep it a secret, which silly dike does....Aaaaaand precedes to sneak around to doc appointments with Jada making herself look hot. To all that I say GTFOH. 1, Jada is a fool for asking that shyt and the dike is dumber to agree. And if Jada and Kevs mom are so close....why hasn't she noticed her girl is MIA?? And since she literally saw them together and Jada was wearing the standard TV cancer victim uniform....you didn't have any questions?? U just went and fukked Da Brat? No wonder them kids fukked up.

So the mayor of CHICAGO ILLINOIS is SHOT. The governor aint got shyt to say. The feds. The got dam president? Anyone? It was 10 reporters at the press conference. And Kandi. And 1 goon. No police, no officials, no deputy mayor. Just the mayors wife who said she in charge now.

Ok Got dammit :stopitslime:

Clearly this show aint got the budget to pull the scale of portraying an actual working government. Can you imagine if Carcetti or Royce were shot on The Wire? The levels they'd have to capture?

This show glosses it over like a student film. Damn near disrespectful. I'm off it after this season.
:deadmanny:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yea the loss of Brandon has damaged the show beyond repair. I hope the show ends with next season.
Exactly I was a big Jason Mitchell fan but I get why he to go. I just wish they had just recasted the Brandon character, because none of the stories theyโ€™ve put forward since his departure interested me as much his storyline.