The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I’m late as fukk with this show :snoop:

I came in during the middle of season 3 and got caught up on season 4.

I started watching season 1… and some of the shyt I’m seeing is starting to make sense now :ohhh:.

Not for nothing but so far season 1 has been better than season 3 and season 4 :manny:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I’m late as fukk with this show :snoop:

I came in during the middle of season 3 and got caught up on season 4.

I started watching season 1… and some of the shyt I’m seeing is starting to make sense now :ohhh:.

Not for nothing but so far season 1 has been better than season 3 and season 4 :manny:
Tell us something we don't know breh:comeon:

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
My boy's wife is cousins with reg and he told me this exact same thing last year.

I remember the rumors before season 3 started and everybody was giving PC answers to why he wouldnt be returning then I knew what time it was when Imani first appeared on screen :russ:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The most real life scenario in this show is how myesha and jemma be treating their men :russ:
Nah, it ain’t. Sistah Soulja wouldn’t be that thirsty - she was beggin kev to take her V card then jumped over to riding jake’s nuts...nah, she’d have a little more respect for self. and a chick like myesha would be the one simping poppa, chicks built and looking like her were where horny boys got off in shame, they wasn’t getting no dude to hold their hand in public let alone have their nose wide open.

Last edited:

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
Nah, it ain’t. Sistah Soulja wouldn’t be that thirsty - she was begginkev to take her V card then junked over to riding jake’s nuts...nah, she’d have a little more respect for self. and a chick like myesha would be the one simping poppa, chicks built and looking like her were where horny boys got off in shame, they wasn’t getting no dude to hold their hand in public let alone have their nose wide open.

The realness in this post :wow:

DollaBill

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Chi Town
My boy's wife is cousins with reg and he told me this exact same thing last year.
I remember the rumors before season 3 started and everybody was giving PC answers to why he wouldnt be returning then I knew what time it was when Imani first appeared on screen :russ:
Damn I hope dude don't wind up being blackballed or some shyt behind that
hopefully not, but I haven't seen him in anything since the chi unfortunately.

It's speculation that he might be in Tommy's spin off of power

NYK Loyalist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like the quality of this show dropped a lot after season 2. It seems to have fell off the way Power did after the first couple of seasons. It’s like a soap opera at this point

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
hopefully not, but I haven't seen him in anything since the chi unfortunately.

MV5BMDFlZDQ0ZjYtYTQ2My00Njk1LTlmZTYtMzMzZjg1NWZiMTNiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzc0MTA4Mzk@._V1_UY1200_CR67,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

movie was kinda corny, but he was pretty good in it tho.

them comedy chops!

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
So it took a entire season plus a couple of odd number episodes before we actually see Dre at work. And she not even a good counselor. Vic Mensa storming off with his beige rage.