The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
That shyt tripped me out:russ:

Doesn't the city manager or the city council step in if the Mayor is out of commission? I don't recall her having a role with the city so that part was very Empire-ish to me tbh.
Clearly not a part of the administration per her admission yet she calling shots when the mayor goes down. No deputy mayor or nothing:skip:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
That shyt tripped me out:russ:

Doesn't the city manager or the city council step in if the Mayor is out of commission? I don't recall her having a role with the city so that part was very Empire-ish to me tbh.

Clearly not a part of the administration per her admission yet she calling shots when the mayor goes down. No deputy mayor or nothing:skip:

Douda got clapped and she named herself a part of the administration :wow:

She might be deputy mayor now, no bullshyt lol

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Myesha and her family was down bad a few seasons ago. Poppa literally saved her and her family by giving them all the churches cash

Soon as she got some buzz she told that nikka she wanted a break
:wow:

The most real life scenario in this show is how myesha and jemma be treating their men :russ:

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, what's good with Gemma's pops exactly? Is this nikka having any kind of conversations with his jit? nikka just casually watching Kev' hop out the second story window on some *Reminds me of myself back in the day...:mjlit:* shyt. nikka even had to pull up to the bando to pick his seed up from her new dude's house. Naw, but let me just throw subtle jabs and stare and judge with a :mjpls: look. Duke be more pressed over Douda than Gemma. LMAO.

"BUT THINK ABOUT THE 'LYMPICS! :damn:!!!"

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Also, what's good with Gemma's pops exactly? Is this nikka having any kind of conversations with his jit? nikka just casually watching Kev' hop out the second story window on some *Reminds me of myself back in the day...:mjlit:* shyt. nikka even had to pull up to the bando to pick his seed up from her new dude's house. Naw, but let me just throw subtle jabs and stare and judge with a :mjpls: look. Duke be more pressed over Douda than Gemma. LMAO.

"BUT THINK ABOUT THE 'LYPICS! :damn:!!!"

Facts:mjlol:
Dude daughter becoming the homeboy pass around and it's like fukk it. :manny:

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yep.

The Papa/Myeisha angle will play out like a "grass is not greener on the other side" situations.....but nonetheless, Papa will take his "Nubian Queen" back regardless. It's inevitable.

Why does Da Brat still dress up like it's 1994? So So Def is long and gone sweetie.

The treh has a chest like a boxing Welterweight contender

The lesbian "misunderstanding" plotline is looks like something straight out of "Three's Company"

They got Iman Shumpert to make a cameo, but couldn't get his ghetto ass wife to be casted instead? Teyana Taylor would blend right in with this ratchetness. Missed opportunity right there. :bryan:

Emmitt's mom being all super sickly this quick. She'll probably be bedridden by the end of next week's episode.

Keisha is about to get her "Losing Isaiah" on

Douda fessing up to killin Brandon was anticlimactic af. No buildup whatsoever. These writers are atrocious.

At least Emmitt bossed up for a change:

- Called out his girl for her questionable business savvy: "That's your problem. You don't ask questions"

- *I don't pay y'all* "I'm still the manager....get y'all asses to work"

There's still hope for him

....I haven't delved too much on the kids, but I'm done for now.

speaking of emmitt, what happened to his other kids and BM's we used to see in the first 2 seasons?

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
EzM9w15.png
they threw us a curve ball like they always do with LaVerne

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

"BUT THINK ABOUT THE 'LYMPICS! :damn:!!!"

:dead:...ol girl be acting all high and mighty...but dikk hopping like she grown..from a dude whose moms is in a lesbian relationship to another dude who lives with an older brother who did time and has a tranny for a significant other...no father could be that patient and understanding :bryan:

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Not only that but earlier in the show Maisha would miss classes and shyt because she was responsible for watching her younger siblings. Now it seems like her and Poppa live together the way the writers depict them. What happened to having to make that sacrifice? Guess that church cash really changed their lives:troll: On a different note, this was the first episode I really noticed how dark these episodes are shot. Can barely make anything out. And why is Emmett son always wearing a winter hat?:dahell:
That's a damn good question.
:ohhh: