The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope Jason weavers character hasn't just disappeared.
Wassup with this character? At 1st he was acting like he couldn't tell that bony chest dude was a dude and wanted to hit. Now he's disgusted. What's this nikkas purpose? To get into an eventual fight with Trig? "Imani" will probably kill him by accident or sumn. Wow gripping groundbreaking TV:aicmon:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Wassup with this character? At 1st he was acting like he couldn't tell that bony chest dude was a dude and wanted to hit. Now he's disgusted. What's this nikkas purpose? To get into an eventual fight with Trig? "Imani" will probably kill him by accident or sumn. Wow gripping groundbreaking TV:aicmon:

Probably to make Trig comes to grips with his sexuality...cause they still hesitate to have him say he's gay

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Am I the only one who feels like Jake accepting Imani being Trans is out of character for him?
From everything we seen, Jake is disrespectful, immature, a wannabe gang member, and and misogynistic. Not to mention he's only like 15. It just seems weird to me that a kid who falls under all of these categories had no issue accepting a Trans as his new mom and didn't even question his gangster brother one time about it.
Just my opinion.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Am I the only one who feels like Jake accepting Imani being Trans is out of character for him?
From everything we seen, Jake is disrespectful, immature, a wannabe gang member, and and misogynistic. Not to mention he's only like 15. It just seems weird to me that a kid who falls under all of these categories had no issue accepting a Trans as his new mom and didn't even question his gangster brother one time about it.
Just my opinion.
I don't know how it be in Chicago, but its out of character for everyone to just pretend that aint a man. Especially teenage boys. Dude would be in a fight every day at the schools I went to. Hey n1gga, hows ya Auntcle doin :youngsabo:

Black ppl don't go around raising rape babies. How u gone be shook with PTSD and want to raise the product of the most traumatic experience of your life