The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Interesting the only “heart warming” moments are those involving the treh - unqualified social workers to trafficked women! family stepping lesson! :krs:

the actress who plays jada is trippin, no way I’m shaving my head for a role on the fukking chi :heh:

this gangsta mayor storyline is so unbelievable :camby:

Lastly, Keisha is so trash for playing with that woman’s emotions - TWICE! First she passed on her the first time around, then you agree and just take the baby back? And why the fukk wouldn’t a business woman have had legal paperwork drawn up to make the adoption official during the pregnancy? You own a whole multi million dollar business but adopt a baby on a wink and a handshake :what:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Apparently I had trash HS boyfriends, I ain’t never had no Christmas lights, flowers and hand drawn signs, slow dancing in the room. We had to sneak around and be quick :heh:

This Vic Mensa relationship and Trig playing Batman out in these streets :beli:

I truly hate this show, the writing is just so fukking ridiculous

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Kevin dying his hair blue :mjlol::mjtf:

Cot damn, Kevin :wow:

This nikka momma shytted on em, Jake hit em w a bar after taking his chick, then video game bae shytted on em. Nina is a legendary bad mom, brehs. Kevin gotta go back to Eastside High. Hopefully he get some wins moving forward

These nikkas in LALA land, a bunch of civilians running around stopping crime on the southside without getting blasted :russ:

Let’s be real here :mjpls:

This nikka Trig policing the whole South Side of Chicago LMAO

Smh @ Traphouse Makeovers, where the whores paint walls instead of getting their walls painted :bryan:

"A bish know her way around some drywall" :mjgrin:

Overall shytty episode LOL. Cot damn :picard:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I hate this show

the swinger shyt?
ET The Tranny :francis:

The community police storyline :francis:

Nina :mjlol:

Dre :mjlol:

Kevin got hoe’d again :francis:

why are they doing him like this? :hhh:

all of sudden Jake is the 2pac in a business suit :troll:

Everybody on this show is a professional victim
I can't unsee E.T. the Tranny now. Hopefully he doesn't have that wig on next week.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently I had trash HS boyfriends, I ain’t never had no Christmas lights, flowers and hand drawn signs, slow dancing in the room. We had to sneak around and be quick :heh:

This Vic Mensa relationship and Trig playing Batman out in these streets :beli:

I truly hate this show, the writing is just so fukking ridiculous
The show was never A+ writing to begin with, but it seemed liked they really just stop giving a fukk once Brandon and Jake's brother got killed.