The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Keisha Indian Giving a baby from a woman who can’t have children is just scumbag move and I hope they don’t go thru with it[/B].

Why are they trying to make us care about Gemma and Jake relationship?
Because she told Keisha to drink water after Keisha's bad reaction to eating something that gave her indigestion.

That won her over :skip:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
These nikkas officially ruined the kids storyline with the show. Even Kevin is barely likeable now, and its only because of all the constant L's he's taking. Jake dirty macking on some scumbag shyt. Poppa acting bytch made always putting his ogre ass girlfriend on a pedestal.

Douda getting shot by Brandon mom was corny an unneeded.

Keisha and this baby getting annoying as fukk.

You can't convince us Trig is some type of gangster, but they try anyway.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Emmitt's mom being all super sickly this quick. She'll probably be bedridden by the end of next week's episode.

emmitt mom had that lump for years when she was in bed with that young nikka

Now that she got it checked out she’s withering away faster than grapes

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Yep.

The Papa/Myeisha angle will play out like a "grass is not greener on the other side" situations.....but nonetheless, Papa will take his "Nubian Queen" back regardless. It's inevitable.

Why does Da Brat still dress up like it's 1994? So So Def is long and gone sweetie.

The treh has a chest like a boxing Welterweight contender

The lesbian "misunderstanding" plotline is looks like something straight out of "Three's Company"

They got Iman Shumpert to make a cameo, but couldn't get his ghetto ass wife to be casted instead? Teyana Taylor would blend right in with this ratchetness. Missed opportunity right there. :bryan:

Emmitt's mom being all super sickly this quick. She'll probably be bedridden by the end of next week's episode.

Keisha is about to get her "Losing Isaiah" on

Douda fessing up to killin Brandon was anticlimactic af. No buildup whatsoever. These writers are atrocious.

At least Emmitt bossed up for a change:

- Called out his girl for her questionable business savvy: "That's your problem. You don't ask questions"

- *I don't pay y'all* "I'm still the manager....get y'all asses to work"

There's still hope for him

....I haven't delved too much on the kids, but I'm done for now.
Douda should've checked Kandi's pockets for her voice recorder.
:umad:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Keisha Indian Giving a baby from a woman who can’t have children is just scumbag move and I hope they don’t go thru with it.

Why are they trying to make us care about Gemma and Jake relationship?

Emmit’s mom must have some type of super cancer or something. Why is she deteriorating so fast if they caught the cancer early?
they said it was late and an aggressive type - she lied to emmet and said it was early - and she's been doing chemo for at least a few weeks in show time, your hair would start falling out at that point

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
they said it was late and an aggressive type - she lied to emmet and said it was early - and she's been doing chemo for at least a few weeks in show time, your hair would start falling out at that point
Okay, thanks for that I only saw the part when she told emmet so I was confused.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Myesha and her family was down bad a few seasons ago. Poppa literally saved her and her family by giving them all the churches cash

Soon as she got some buzz she told that nikka she wanted a break
:wow:
Not only that but earlier in the show Maisha would miss classes and shyt because she was responsible for watching her younger siblings. Now it seems like her and Poppa live together the way the writers depict them. What happened to having to make that sacrifice? Guess that church cash really changed their lives:troll: On a different note, this was the first episode I really noticed how dark these episodes are shot. Can barely make anything out. And why is Emmett son always wearing a winter hat?:dahell:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
None of these joints loyal on this show....maybe Kandi's character, but she moving real aggressive as the acting mayor :jbhmm:
That shyt tripped me out:russ:

Doesn't the city manager or the city council step in if the Mayor is out of commission? I don't recall her having a role with the city so that part was very Empire-ish to me tbh.