-Brat lick up game must be impeccable
-Kev back in the hood now

Last edited:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Sonja Sohn is a great actress, but did we really need to see her again?
:jbhmm:

I guess :yeshrug:

Having Kima come back and put a bullet in Douda ties up the Brandon loose end...even though it wasn't a loose end bc we saw Brandon's funeral on the show. Ronnie getting clipped and Douda getting shot shows that mufukkas still not over Coogie and Brandon's deaths.

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welp...
tenor.gif

--My man really "accidentally" fired off on the teacher? I...I didn't want that much fukkery. :damn: Kev's managed to accumulate a lifetime of L's before the age of 17. That Red table talk shyt was brutal, too. I would've kicked papa in his chest for setting that shyt up (At least that's what appeared to happen. My feed went out for a second). :mjcry:

--Speaking of, Poppa...my guy...you gotta chill. You're way too young to have your nose this wide open/rigidly obide by religious doctrine. His naivety was tolerable once upon a time, but he's gotten unbearable since the earlier seasons.lol. He's also about to learn a hard lesson when it comes to this romance shyt. I couldn't even begin to imagine the fukkery that would've took place if Miesha did him like Gemma did Kev'. That lil nikka would've renounced Chrisitiniaty and had an existential break down altogether. :mjlol:

--Dre'. I'm sorry you had to take that L, but you shoulda been come clean with wifey. Also, wifey for damn sure was wrong af.:scust:

--Imani is gonna get Trig jammed the fukk up. nikka can't be runnin' around hittin' Robin Hood missions in the name of social justice. Everybody wanna be a ride-or-die until they hear them clips get let off. :ufdup:

Last edited:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Kevin literally has the worst loser friends ever. Jake creeps with his girl behind his back, while Poppa exploits him to get his weak ass podcast off the ground. Complete bums.

Sonja Sohn is a great actress, but did we really need to see her again?
:jbhmm:
we didn’t but with all the stupid shyt they do on this show I’m not gonna complain about her coming back and shooting douda cuz he sucks anyway.

Last edited:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Keisha Indian Giving a baby from a woman who can’t have children is just scumbag move and I hope they don’t go thru with it.

Why are they trying to make us care about Gemma and Jake relationship?

Emmit’s mom must have some type of super cancer or something. Why is she deteriorating so fast if they caught the cancer early?

Last edited:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
-every female on this show is officially annoying AF
-Papa is undoubtedly the goofy of the year

-keisha titty tho :obama:
-Myiesha Misdemeanor Elliott

-Brat lick up game must be impeccable
-Kev back in the hood now
Yep.

The Papa/Myeisha angle will play out like a "grass is not greener on the other side" situations.....but nonetheless, Papa will take his "Nubian Queen" back regardless. It's inevitable.

Why does Da Brat still dress up like it's 1994? So So Def is long and gone sweetie.

The treh has a chest like a boxing Welterweight contender

The lesbian "misunderstanding" plotline is looks like something straight out of "Three's Company"

They got Iman Shumpert to make a cameo, but couldn't get his ghetto ass wife to be casted instead? Teyana Taylor would blend right in with this ratchetness. Missed opportunity right there. :bryan:

Emmitt's mom being all super sickly this quick. She'll probably be bedridden by the end of next week's episode.

Keisha is about to get her "Losing Isaiah" on

Douda fessing up to killin Brandon was anticlimactic af. No buildup whatsoever. These writers are atrocious.

At least Emmitt bossed up for a change:

- Called out his girl for her questionable business savvy: "That's your problem. You don't ask questions"

- *I don't pay y'all* "I'm still the manager....get y'all asses to work"

There's still hope for him

....I haven't delved too much on the kids, but I'm done for now.

Last edited: