Reppin
Oakland
This show is so bad and these half assed storylines

We don’t need Kandi back with a deaf dyke
We don’t need Toni from girlfriends
We don’t need Zay-sty and the preacher’s daughter
Papa is such a bad actor and I don’t care about this thieving pastor
Jake simpin a whole married woman who fell into his lap :usure:
They got this parolee here to fukk with Em’s brother like yea, we can really pull off stealing from Douda
Who let Lala back and Vic Mensa is pointless as well
Y’all are not selling old ass Lynn Whitfield and Jason Weaver, I would’ve taken him with a tranny over this
So Nina about to just run off with 3XL Da Brat and leave Lynae to live on her own?
The actor playing Douda has to look at these scripts and be like :why:
Three way parenting with Nuck is stupid, set up a damn custody agreement and get this man out your relationship

It’s sad I actually wanted Keisha to have been in the car, at least something of substance would’ve happened

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

We don’t need Kandi back with a deaf dyke
We don’t need Toni from girlfriends
We don’t need Zay-sty and the preacher’s daughter
Papa is such a bad actor and I don’t care about this thieving pastor
Jake simpin a whole married woman who fell into his lap :usure:
They got this parolee here to fukk with Em’s brother like yea, we can really pull off stealing from Douda
Who let Lala back and Vic Mensa is pointless as well
Y’all are not selling old ass Lynn Whitfield and Jason Weaver, I would’ve taken him with a tranny over this
So Nina about to just run off with 3XL Da Brat and leave Lynae to live on her own?
The actor playing Douda has to look at these scripts and be like :why:
Three way parenting with Nuck is stupid, set up a damn custody agreement and get this man out your relationship

It’s sad I actually wanted Keisha to have been in the car, at least something of substance would’ve happened

For a season finale at least not even show Keisha at the end ..like who writes this ish?

Leave it on a cliffhanger
Then you can decide what way to go with the the story

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It wasn't the season finale. They were clearly setting up the who killed Douda angle for the finale.
tell us what else yall got going on in the writing room? you know yall got too many characters and inconsequential stories going on right now? who is your lead writer? why can't yall write competently?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
tell us what else yall got going on in the writing room? you know yall got too many characters and inconsequential stories going on right now? who is your lead writer? why can't yall write competently?

Yup too many people have stories that are not needed it's not wwe

And you're introducing these stories waty late

Why is Emmett brother brought in with like 4 episodes to go then you have to bring in some Janitor

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't write for the show. Just pointing out the obvious. It wasn't the finale. Clearly they setting up the Douda's death. The new characters are being brought in to transition the show.

yall half ass watch the show but complaining about the writers. Shiit that was explained yall be questioning. How is Nuck Keisha baby daddy? Where's Dre? Why Kev's mom leaving Lenae? Why we don't see Emmitt's other kids?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I don't write for the show. Just pointing out the obvious. It wasn't the finale. Clearly they setting up the Douda's death. The new characters are being brought in to transition the show.

yall half ass watch the show but complaining about the writers. Shiit that was explained yall be questioning. How is Nuck Keisha baby daddy? Where's Dre? Why Kev's mom leaving Lenae? Why we don't see Emmitt's other kids?
don't "yall" nothing when you're talking to one person in particular - I haven't asked none of that, except the nuck angle doesn't make sense given it's easy to date a pregnancy and keisha was missing for 2 months, she would've known she was pregnant if she got preggo by nuck or right at the beginning of her kidnapping, shyt wouldn't have been a surprise finding

but you be caping for this show like you got a stake in it, so just asking questions to a potential show writer

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
these characters are so annoying. Why does this dude need to be around emmit and Keisha’s kid all day, emits baby mama’s. Ain’t around all day.

Also, its funny how dre left for power and then that show got cancelled lol but they just need to write out the rest of Kevin’s family at this point so im cool with it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Breh, there’s too many damn characters in this damn show.

Why is lala and Vic Mensa still in this show and why are they getting like 15 minutes of screen time? This show just feels like Lena giving all her friends jobs

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK

It’s sad I actually wanted Keisha to have been in the car, at least something of substance would’ve hahappened
I still remember when he pulled the strap on lil Kev who was just looking for his sister :francis: Never did anything to help when she went missing. Top leader of a gang who engages in sex trafficking. shyt...they had whole storyline featuring Trig's former treh to highlight the issue. Yet here we have a victim of sexual abuse welcoming this menace to society with open arms into her relationship :martin: Gives Emmett grief for feeling unsafe doing business with Douda yet doesn't have the same energy for Douda's lieutenant. Supposedly tight with Tiff yet invites the person extorting her homegirl to Thanksgiving dinner at the home of the person he's also extorting and threatened to kill. After the bombing, I fully expect her to grow closer to Nuck given the shytty writing on this show. As long as the babies weren't inside, I wholeheartedly cosign the bolded.