“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

Daps
-Jackie Long cleaning the bathroom :birdman:

-Creflo: “You’re sleeping with teenage boys!” First Lady: “Well, you’re in love with a white woman!:why:

-Jackie Long on payday :birdman:
-The turnaround time on Bakari writing a whole manuscript, sending it off to a publisher, and getting a response in 1-2 weeks. :wow:

-We are not from the south! While prepping collard greens. :skip:

-Douda had that elderly white man bare knuckle boxing stance. That good ole, “Put ‘em up, Sonny!” :flabbynsick:

-Jackie Long enjoying ice cream on a hot day :birdman:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
0.jpg

what happaned :to:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Boring filler episode. Roundtables and pow wows everywhere.

Did Lena really turn Emmett's brother from regular ass family member we didn't see to robber who was fukkin his homie's girl who is now cooking books?

So Nina's gonna leave her kids to rock with her new partner? Isn't this what Florida Evans did in Good Times?

Nuk made a big mistake squaring up with an old man.

:laff: @ Douda car bombing. You ain't Sosa.

:heh:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
wait a minute? how is nuck ronnie's father? I thought she was gonna say it was the nerd nikka she worked at the thrift store with since it wasn't buddy who raped her.
I don't believe breh ever got any buns outta that "relationship" :francis:
She was waiting on Nuck when she got snatched
I thought Nuck had her ass taking the bus to link up :mjlol:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
My nikka Douda stole yet another episode :mjgrin: Emmett talmbout hosting at "his" house. We all know Douda own that shyt king :russ: Didn't Nuck threaten to kill Rob? Now Keisha inviting him to Thanksgiving at Rob's crib :martin: Told y'all I can't stand her ass. Bakari ain't have that laptop more than 48 hours yet breh finished the manuscript :comeon:Exactly who is afraid of Lil Murdette? :aicmon: The way the fight scene unfolded, I thought it was a dream. shyt looked like Mike Tyson's Punch-Out. Nuck sure can take an ass whooping :damn:

Last edited: