“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And now he supposed to be Emmett's security detail

and why would douda pay his sister high five figures to spy on him :dahell:

Nikka in the latest drip and driving some crazy looking car but, can't buy a $500 HP :mjlol:

Bro i swear it’s like little kids are writing this show. It makes no sense, nikkas can’t admit this is tubi production nonsense and the only reason we fukk with it is because it was marketed as a prestige crime drama on a decent premium network.

Bakari working in with black mob but only making enough money to buy food? nikka go work at Smokey’s :dahell:

Last edited:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
- Who Shot Douda plot line loading :comeon:

- What in the whole fukk do you need to pay someone to "spy" on 1 of your lowest ranked underlings for?? I'll wait....cuz the lil nikka can't even afford a laptop! He's not vital to operations. They playing right in our face with this BS. I'm invested in seeing how stupid they get tho :comeon:

- Once upon a time Victor had a video of Douda beating Gemma's pops ass and used it to make him leave town. He left for about 3 days then came back and turned up the fukkery. No mention of the video. In fact somehow Douda managed to pressure Vic into becoming an accessory to murder. Still...no mention of the video they initially had for leverage. Did I imagine that? Did they retcon it or something?? Douda did used to be the mayor of Chicago or did I imagine that too?? :comeon:

- More on the "spying"....How stupid is that???? Zesty Zay or Nuck can't just keep this lil nikka close?? This is like Stringer paying somebody to spy on Poot! You don't trust em, off em and stop with these after school special plot lines! :snoop:

- Doctor: your son has a genetic disorder
Keisha: Oh no. I got rape'did. Now I gotta track down my rapist family to find out what it is
Doctor: Actually we could run tests that could determine...
Keisha: No Lena wanna add even more new characters. Sorry bye! :what:

Let me get mines for Vic getting arrested smh :snoop: And wassup with Tranny face? She supposed to be the plug on finding people now?:childplease:

:lolbron: at all the high stakes political drama for this fukking. City. Councilman! Who also has a chief of staff! And is coveted by the black caucus for votes! :snoop:

You won't see much Jaida or Kev's mom anymore as they try to transition this shyt to some type of Power like drama. Remember the Jaida has cancer storyline from a few years ago where they magically became best friends? Yeah y'all aint never had a scene together but hide it from Kev's mom so you don't stress her! :childplease::skip:

-Yeah pastor will probably be gay. He's been telegraphing he's evil and shady in every scene he's appeared in. This nikka is less subtle than Douda. He might be gay but he's still a man and Lena hates men. He'll probably try to take it from Papa by force :takedat:

Last edited:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh shyt I just realized they already did a Who Shot Douda story! It was Brandon's mom!
But hell Douda already extorted a young cook jus tryna make it the world in Brandon now he's doing the exact same to Emmitt. So yeah they might run that back anyway. Jaida or Darnell gonna shoot Douda this time :sas2: