“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never saw one episode of Empire because it looked like it was trash.

But this season feels like I’m watching empire :scusthov:
Nah, Empire embraced the fukkery and was entertaining for the most part. The Chi is now the show that just won’t die and is still alive because of all of us that enjoy misery and hate watch lol

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Is it possible that Papa is trying to bring this pastor down? That he playing him? Or is Papa not that smart

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
We got a few weeks with The Chi and Power loading at the same time. fukkery overload :blessed:
Extreme levels..

giphy.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Douda is probably the worst “kingpin” villain of all time.

He doesn’t wield much power and only punks the same handful of people. Chicago has a bunch of gangs, yet he’s some how able to wield that much power without anyone taking him out.

They should’ve hired better consultants. Kevin was also one of the anchors of the show. Him not being there just don’t feel the same. And so many characters are gone to the point this feels like a completely different show now.

Why would Douda pay $30,000 for someone to spy on a minor soldier, then turn around and expose the fact that he has someone spying on him :mjlol:

And victor is an alderman. How much influence can he possibly have :mjlol:

But I will say this much. The actor playing Victor definitely told the writers, he’s tired of doing scenes with a tranny :mjlol: and he probably told them to lock his character up just so he won’t have to do them. And Tiff gained hella weight during the break.

Sadly, they have nothing left to cover on this show. All of the kids grew up and their storylines are stale.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
LaLa's back :merchant:

Jake got tired of turning into Waldo Faldo. Now he gettin bags of money, top whenever. He called someone in the writing department and said FIX IT

lmfao @ shoehorning Vic Mensa into this as a Smokey's employee.

Deaf, blue hair, and LGBTQ. Lena almost did this to Kevin :damn: She look like the dude from Cousin Skeeter

Did Kevin and Keisha's mom lock herself up in a room and cry this 2nd half of the season? She was way too overbearing to go ghost on ALL this shyt-- EDIT Brat back too!!! Get the strap!

They bout to soften up Nuuk's character. All these thugs with feelings

They have another season of ideas for this?