“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
- if the church don't have a Rasta Jesus, it ain't for me. No sir .

-hold up...Zesty Zay like girls now?

-Bakari face when he seen Zay J down on the preachers daughter :ohhh:

-That Wu-Tang shirt go stoopid

- this preacher moving like a gangsta
- Shad say he only 1 call away.
-- Jake got swaggy AF all of a sudden

Last edited:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I didn't think this series could get any worse but Lena said "watch this." This fool Shad really thought Alicia was legit? :martin: Breh looking like he walked straight off the set of New Jack City :pachaha: And now he supposed to be Emmett's security detail :comeon: Douda stay punking Bakari. Even if we're supposed to believe Bakari doesn't own a laptop, there is no reason breh is typing on a typewriter in 2024. Breh couldn't ask to use Lenae's computer instead of risking life and limb asking Douda for a favor? :what: Tiff got a big ass mouth but she looking better than ever :noah:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I didn't think this series could get any worse but Lena said "watch this." This fool Shad really thought Alicia was legit? :martin: Breh looking like he walked straight off the set of New Jack City :pachaha: And now he supposed to be Emmett's security detail :comeon: Douda stay punking Bakari. Even if we're supposed to believe Bakari doesn't own a laptop, there is no reason breh is typing on a typewriter in 2024. Breh couldn't ask to use Lenae's computer instead of risking life and limb asking Douda for a favor? :what: Tiff got a big ass mouth but she looking better than ever :noah:

like bakari steals cars why not just steal a laptop
and why would douda pay his sister high five figures to spy on him :dahell:

knowing chi wouldn't be shocked if keisha kid got aids

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Jason Mitchell ruined this show.

Shiiid didn’t they say it was he said she said, either way Lena bounced both them nikkas off her show, and ain’t seen neither one since

one minute bakari acts like he's making money, the next he dont even have money to buy a laptop and nikka typing on a type writer :mjlol:

That’s the shyt that throws me

It’s been a hard watch since he wanted to push up on bytches on set

And reg too, salute to him tho, I ain’t having a tranny lover either fukk that

Like i said above, wasn’t it he said she said

- I thought they was playing some MF D00M

-this trap gospel wavy
-why is Papa always in some moral dilemma?
- why does Douda need to spy on Bakari?
-Tiff talk too much

-i forgot that fools name was 0tis. :mjlol:

Spying on bakari is the wildest plot line

Tiff got the irrational confidence of a white boy who’s dad is the ceo of something, she always saying what she gon do, or running her ghat damn mouth