“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Jemma stay dressed like the love interest in a 90’s r&b video :mjlol:

Right, it’s so bizarre she went from Angela Davis to LaLa in less than a couple years

I've mentioned this point numerous times. it's just so outlandish. no one went to college, but everyone is ballin.

emmett's mom is BARELY in this shyt anymore.

what happened to dre? she off the show? where is keisha momma?

They move on from characters and bring them back like it’s no one business, poppa took a mean back seat now he all over this shyt, myiesha a b character too, and Jake had a bigger role now he’s slowed up some

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yeah I know Bakari is on both

But the actress removed everything chi related from her Instagram so I think she's done with the chi

Lena quick to cut nikkas too, she could have wanted more screen time or more money or didn’t like the direction, then boom you gon, like how Jake brother got smoked cuz, he didn’t want to be a gay thug. Keisha mom and Dre must have pissed Lena off cuz they non existent, just the girl they adopted cuz she date bakhari

Crazy how Bakari was on some real tough guy shyt a few seasons ago. He’s been getting bytched around for the last two seasons :snoop:

Well kind of hard to act like mr get bad, with one of the most dangerous criminals in Chicago, and err time a nikka uppin a pistol on you

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Ooohhhhhhh that's why you don't have start a family with a person that has kids:ohhh:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Poppa feel like a new man with that choppa suit on

Tiff gonna fukk everything up

now everybody got time for church. Anytime Poppa would bring up Poppa's pulpit

so this is just the episode where everyone accumulates debt they can't pay off?

This shyt got way too upscale from what the show was supposed to be at first.

From corner stores, selling fake kicks under a highway and hoping Brandon got his taco truck to that Harlem Nights ass establishment with organic weed, fancy cigars

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Lena quick to cut nikkas too, she could have wanted more screen time or more money or didn’t like the direction, then boom you gon, like how Jake brother got smoked cuz, he didn’t want to be a gay thug. Keisha mom and Dre must have pissed Lena off cuz they non existent, just the girl they adopted cuz she date bakhari

Well kind of hard to act like mr get bad, with one of the most dangerous criminals in Chicago, and err time a nikka uppin a pistol on you
Dude got his ass beat by another wannabe tough guy Jake and been everyone's punching bag since :pachaha: