“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I think that preacher is gay. Poppa gonna end up like Dudley in that pedo episode

the-bicycle-man-v0-1mavirl6r1ic1.jpeg

This was one of the worst episodes.... And it seems like every character is being sabotaged on purpose :snoop:

Like most shows that go past the 4th season, nikkas is so happy they got renewed but they don't know what else to do and what angle to take.

Douda should be in jail or dead. But the character it seems, is holding the entire show together and that's the ONLY reason why they've kept him around. Literally every main character is tied to this nikka. :mindblown:

Too much estrogen an a bunch of dudes that are written to move stupidly.

I'm ready for P Valley to drop again. At least I get to see fine ass Shannon Thorton.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
I think that preacher is gay. Poppa gonna end up like Dudley in that pedo episode

This was one of the worst episodes.... And it seems like every character is being sabotaged on purpose :snoop:

Like most shows that go past the 4th season, nikkas is so happy they got renewed but they don't know what else to do and what angle to take.

Douda should be in jail or dead. But the character it seems, is holding the entire show together and that's the ONLY reason why they've kept him around. Literally every main character is tied to this nikka. :mindblown:

I'm ready for P Valley to drop again. At least I get to see fine ass Shannon Thorton.
Not Poppa bout to get Eddie Long'd....:dame:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK

Shannon is a true dime but we gotta deal with Uncle Clifford and Lil Murda's entanglement too :scust: