“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
The dykes on this show always got paper somehow. Just like how dre casually had a stack of cash to give Kevin money, although they’ve already showed that shes a school guidance counselor/therapist?
If you know gay people in real life they always have money and are ready to trick it off especially dykes

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
:ohhh:

I didn’t even know that. I’m used to this show having 10 episode seasons…. Yeah when shyt gets an extended season and with the way the storyline is going, this definitely must unofficially be the last season
We've been thinking every season was the last season. Emmitt alone will keep that shyt going another season. None of his storylines ever wrap up

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Fwiw I’m glad they dropped Jerrika and that dude, they were so boring and didn’t fit with the rest of the cast imo

Emmett and his dad are hilarious

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We've been thinking every season was the last season. Emmitt alone will keep that shyt going another season. None of his storylines ever wrap up
I can see him getting a spin-off rather than this getting a season 7… but I could be wrong

In recent memory, all the shows I see that have an extended or shortened season normally mean it’s the last 1