“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Kevin bought the strongest airbed money can buy.

Poppa don't use that bike enough

Douda a weirdo. He wanted his shyt paid off to break off the partnership and now when money gets sent to him he wants favors instead? Darnell shoulda just took it just cuz who's gonna be looking for Darnell for quotes about Douda? He gonna sit at the roundtable like "Douda ain't that bad y'all :manny:?"

Nuck got feelings now?

As long as this show keeps going can we please just keep one guy other than Douda as an unsympathetic figure? Especially Zay. Let him be a loose cannon who don't give a fukk. I don't want a Zay backstory.

Wasn't Lynae supposed to be just as good as Kevin at gaming? He goin to LA and she stuck in a lesbo household stashing artillery for Bakari St. Patrick? She had talent too :sad:

Gemma really running around these streets as a "manager" with NO money in her account?!?! Lie to me, Lena! Tell me she had $58.12 before the deposit or something. Even Jake knew what was up. Lena really tried to make Jake look like a sage this episode.

Keisha and Kevin's convo is a reminder that they really deviated from that relationship after season 2. Last couple of seasons they were practically strangers.

Some actors in life no matter what role they get, the real them always shows up. Jason Weaver for the rest of his life should always appear as himself. Lynn Whitfield too.

:salute: to Kev. A few times Lena almost ruined you, but you made it out!

This first half of the season... wasn't bad at all. fukkery and all, best one since season 2.
From the looks of that scene when they met up, it appears homie still have her out there taking public transportation to link up. Surprised she ain't get kidnapped again :heh:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
show goes from a lesbian with her ex to a tranny gathering back to lesbian with her ex talking about her grand kids

viktor-underworld-bill-nighy.gif

seriously. lena waithe is really outta control with her LGBTQ agenda.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
-Did we really need a 5 minutes scene of the grower explaining to Tiff and Iman how to grow weed :unimpressed:

Tiff storyline is boring as hell anyway

- They continue to have Jake play the fake tough guy who hates and is disrespectful to everyone yet just so happens to stand up for trans women even tho he isn’t gay

-Kevin having a landlord at 16 :unimpressed:

- Douda being a multi millionaire and former mayor with plenty of underlings yet needs pastors and bbq cooks to hide his bag of money for him :unimpressed:

this shyt is all over the place. I also HATE the storyline of maisha trying to be a rapper with gemma as her manager :camby:

also, why has douda gone from businessman to mayor back to crime boss in like 2 seasons??? shyt is so dumb.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Douda got all this juice but he can't even hide his guns and money.

Poppa is flying to close to the sun trying to claim the pastors daughter. I'm just chill and enjoy the moment.

Are they trying to force a storyline for Trig's girlfriend trying to be a great value Pose.

They added Dre's ex just so she could have a face full of FUPA and create unnecessary drama this season.

Why do I get the feeling Shad is about to blow up his life.

Jake is all of a sudden a champion to women and trans women everywhere.

How is Kevin making money, I never see him train or practice or participate in these game tourneys.
I mentioned this earlier. what landlord is leasing an apartment to a teenager with no job?? :aicmon:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The whole politician angle is weak
Trig was literally a violent street nikka
Now he cares about his community all of a sudden

I can deal with crooked politician but Douda is just a series killer in a suit

from street thug who couldn't show his face in the city to alderman and trans rights activist :mjlol:

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
anyone know what happened to darnell's other family and that wife he had with a bunch of little kids? I guess the same thing as what happened to emmitt's other kids. also, when the show started, most of the characters were struggling. now they all ballin it seems.
Except Jason Weaver :mjlol:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
this shyt is all over the place. I also HATE the storyline of maisha trying to be a rapper with gemma as her manager :camby:

also, why has douda gone from businessman to mayor back to crime boss in like 2 seasons??? shyt is so dumb.
Not just that I hate how they changed douda dialogue

He went from well spoken to talking like lil Reese