“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Fukk they get arrested for :heh: . Maybe its a stolen car. Cops checked the vin & it was scratched out :ohhh: .

I could've sworn realtor breh said he had a wife when he first showed Emmit the house. Just what we need more fruity brothers on a show .:snoop:

Papa cornrows be having me :dead: every time I see them. Nikka was shocked to see a kid. That means guarantee action :youngsabo:

I thought dude was straight as well. lena waithe got her hands all over this show with all the gay shyt.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Correct me of I'm wrong, but don't Jake and Jemma attend a different high school than the rest of the kids? How the hell did Jake win prom king and Maisha prom queen if so? :dahell::patrice:

some fukk shyt happened where kev and jake both left the prep school, and then gemma leaves as well and now goes to school with them in the hood. it's absurd. shyt a couple seasons ago, jake was living with douda and kandi burress like he was their adopted son.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yep but they gonna have spin-offs and prequels just like Power too.

"Lil Douda: The Early Years" just got greenlit. The show will explore how he got into cigars, his sensitive ears, and why he thinks leaning in close and whispering threats in ppls ear is so gangsta.

"Keisha in The City" Keisha and lil Ronnie step out on their own as she delves deeper into not having any accountability, acting like her shyt don't stink, and her unresolved feelings for Nuck.

"Chi Book 2: Brandon" Kevin moves to LA and becomes best friends with a rich token white boy...lets call him, hmm I dunno...How bout "Graydon"? :skip: They get caught up in the underground world of gaming and are forced to compete in tournaments for an over the top villain with like a signature gun or eyepatch or sum shyt. It's called 'Brandon' cuz that makes as much sense as the other show they wish they were being called 'Ghost'. And fukk it they don't mind openly jacking themes.

"BussyTown" Trig runs for and wins the office of Governor of Illinois. This will be a complete fantasy of Lena Waithe as she gets to pretend ppl will watch a show about a sexually confused governor with a cabinet full of trannies and flaming weirdos while everybody running around like that shyts normal and there's nothing to see here.

if this show was on starz, they could do a p-valley crossover where uncle clifford shows up and is trig's tranny's long lost bff.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like either Trigg or the Joyner Lucas lookin dude that be with Douda gon be the 1 to end Douda

His right hand man either gon do it when Douda got Emmett dead to rights because he promised to protect Kesha or it’s gon be Trigg and this effects his politician run if there is a next season

6 seasons is a long time in this day and age.. I hope the writers wrap up everything in the next 2 episodes because season 7 hasn’t been confirmed and I hate finding out how writers planned to end the series in interviews after they weren’t allowed to get a final season. Once Douda is dead I fell like that’s the last of the connective tissue that connects all the story arcs together

I fukk wit this show.. it was dope watching everyone literally grow into their roles

Last edited:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
I feel like either Trigg or the Joyner Lucas lookin dude that be with Douda gon be the 1 to end Douda

His right hand man either gon do it when Douda got Emmett dead to rights because he promised to protect Kesha or it’s gon be Trigg and this effects his politician run if there is a next season

6 seasons is a long time in this day and age.. I hope the writers wrap up everything in the next 2 episodes because season 7 hasn’t been confirmed and I hate finding out how writers planned to end the series in interviews after they weren’t allowed to get a final season. Once Douda is dead I fell like that’s the last of the connective tissue that connects all the story arcs together

I fukk wit this show.. it was dope watching everyone literally grow into their roles
The next 2 episodes? Breh, they got 8 more to go...this season is 16 episodes

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-black folks don't eat no Miracle Whip
-damn. Keisha riding that shyt like she in a Luke video

-was there a time when the music on this show was actually decent?

-damn ol dude from the HBO repo show! :russ:
-Kev gon seem them thicc Roscoe's eating girls in LA and bush Maiesha ASAP.
-Darnell look like he used to be with the Golden Lords or sum. Gangsta wit a Bluetooth
-Papa on the bike :dead:
-Rob got
aim like Ray Charles with the blick
- Kev need to have that double stuffed 3some with Maiesha and ol girl before he dip

Last edited:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-black folks don't eat no Miracle Whip
-damn. Keisha riding that shyt like she in a Luke video

-Shaad ain't keeping it player at all.
-Jake need to go on head let Gemma walk on by
-Tiff the type chick have yo head fuct up of you let her. Fine with a stink ass attitude
- I ain't heard nobody called a hussy in a minute
-Shaad better go head blame that shyt on TJ or Moe
-this Vic Mensa ii:ehh:

Last edited: