“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
What you mean?
I’m probably messing up the names but the girl who was doing real estate and left the show after the first or second season (they’re blending together since I binged so hard) and her bf who was eventually fired for sexual harassment. I really didn’t like their presence/storyline on the show.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
I’m probably messing up the names but the girl who was doing real estate and left the show after the first or second season (they’re blending together since I binged so hard) and her bf who was eventually fired for sexual harassment. I really didn’t like their presence/storyline on the show.
All you talking about jason mitchells character brandon.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Just got word. Season 6 part 2 to premiere in "early 2024" yall :francis:

I just binged it in the past month and a half. To me it was a great show the first two seasons but the quality went down tremendously after that and should have ended after season 3 to me.
Yeah but to their credit they are trying to save it this season.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all those kids in The Chi universe and the only one that appears to be doing anything outside of Chicago is Kev and it's not for college, it's for gaming? Poppa couldn't get into one of those OD Christian universities? Jake can't go to ICDC College while selling shirts? Poppa works at Smokey's and does a pod from his room, and his pops was up his ass about how he conducted himself and who he was around, but he graduated without school in the cards?
Poppa said he was going to seminary school