“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Kev really left the show? Wow. Well they gave him a good bye. Maybe Papa and Maisha will get back together. Who am I kidding? He's a simp.

:what:What is this show about now? I've noticed they didn't have a real storyline for homie the past few seasons, but he was the main character with Brandon and the white cop. Hopefully he's got some work lined up

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:what:What is this show about now? I've noticed they didn't have a real storyline for homie the past few seasons, but he was the main character with Brandon and the white cop. Hopefully he's got some work lined up
Thats what I was thinking. Very weird the main character goes out like this and its not really a big deal.

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
They might as well throw all the kids in the bushes. Jakes just been hanging around for idk how long and Papa just got a storyline after like 2 seasons. Jemma’s more of a factor than them

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Duh…

Show is FULL of light skinned women, of course we’d single out the ONLY dark skin one and hate her…
Nah, breh. Emmett changed his whole life, pays for everything while she barely makes it to work on time, bought her a house, aand the bytch constantly treats him like shyt. Talking to him like he still selling gym shoes... Then goes to her ex to protect her from his own boss. fukk her, I hope Candyman get her ass

Last edited:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
This fukkin show :mjlol:

Lol at Lynn Whitfield sending Beavis and Butthead on a GTA mission to try and ice Douda. Rob and Emmitt are not street dude and neither have any experience killing another man hell they don't even look like they fight.

You know what I have respect Young Ma's game. Jake could find his girl on the wrong (or right side) of a double ended dildo. Gemma is a good looking woman.

There is no way Shad is so dumb he sent a heartfelt message to the wrong woman. I mean I could kinda seeing that happening on a flip phone and even that is a stretch. His girl actually showed a lot of class by nicely packing up his shyt. She would have been within her rights to toss his shyt out the window or bleach his clothes.

So is Kevin's actor leaving the show?

Dope to see a quick cameo and shoutout to South Side. I loved that show.

Keisha has a lot of nerve to give Emmit such a hard time when she pressured him to upgrade their lifestyle. Then had the nerve to run to am ex asking for favor playing with his feelings.

Jake was right to call Poppa out for making decisions in deference to his now deceased father.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
The last 8 episodes should close out the series and I think it will even if they haven't announced it. Mitchell leaving fukked it up from the start and now with Alex Hibbert gone too I see no real reason to keep it going. But this is Showtime we are talking about here. Show should have been over after season 3 to be real.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
The last 8 episodes should close out the series and I think it will even if they haven't announced it. Mitchell leaving fukked it up from the start and now with Alex Hibbert gone too I see no real reason to keep it going. But this is Showtime we are talking about here. Show should have been over after season 3 to be real.
Show never recovered from losing Brandon and Reg

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Kevin bought the strongest airbed money can buy.

Poppa don't use that bike enough

Douda a weirdo. He wanted his shyt paid off to break off the partnership and now when money gets sent to him he wants favors instead? Darnell shoulda just took it just cuz who's gonna be looking for Darnell for quotes about Douda? He gonna sit at the roundtable like "Douda ain't that bad y'all :manny:?"

Nuck got feelings now?

As long as this show keeps going can we please just keep one guy other than Douda as an unsympathetic figure? Especially Zay. Let him be a loose cannon who don't give a fukk. I don't want a Zay backstory.

Wasn't Lynae supposed to be just as good as Kevin at gaming? He goin to LA and she stuck in a lesbo household stashing artillery for Bakari St. Patrick? She had talent too :sad:

Gemma really running around these streets as a "manager" with NO money in her account?!?! Lie to me, Lena! Tell me she had $58.12 before the deposit or something. Even Jake knew what was up. Lena really tried to make Jake look like a sage this episode.

Keisha and Kevin's convo is a reminder that they really deviated from that relationship after season 2. Last couple of seasons they were practically strangers.

Some actors in life no matter what role they get, the real them always shows up. Jason Weaver for the rest of his life should always appear as himself. Lynn Whitfield too.

:salute: to Kev. A few times Lena almost ruined you, but you made it out!

This first half of the season... wasn't bad at all. fukkery and all, best one since season 2.

Last edited:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP