“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biggs and Wayne would not approve of Douda.

"Ya know Shotta don't rob 9 to 5 and poor people, mi yout"!

All this nikka do is shake down preachers....and Emmitt (WHY??)

Why Shad chick so strong faced??

The nerve of Trig "chick" to be questioning somebody mental health!!

Seriously...is Douda not the mayor anymore?? The feds would be on this nikka ASS. But he runs around on some black dikk Dastardly shyt. I wouldn't be surprised if he ties Keisha to some train tracks or some shyt this season.

I guess the 1st thing Chicago cats do after they turn their life around is a trip to the barber and a stylist. I guess a sinister "whisper off" is coming between Vic Mensa and Douda :comeon:

Last edited:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
thought Douda was gonna kill the real estate agent right there in front of Emmett for not doin what he said no questions asked.......:mjgrin:

Same. Thats how bad the writing has gotten

You’ll probably see him tied up and gagged in a backroom next episode or something

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They've turned Douda into a Tyler Perry villain.
Breh was introduced as the midwest Gus Fring, but now Douda stays in some bs.

Storyline never makes sense. They introduced Q like he was some old nikka with no pull, only to later reveal he raised Douda up. If he was Douda's OG, he would've never been looking that hard to find his son's murder in the first place, he would've went to Douda from the start :mindblown: Then homeslice acting like he don't know who killed his uncle Q when commonsense tells you Q is in his 60s, how many enemies does he realistically still have :heh: Obviously Douda did the shyt or knows about it :heh:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lynae gonna rely on her boo, Bakari, to avenge her brother's death and save the community from Douda's destructive presence. In turn, his story arc will have done a full 180°, in the name of the Jesus :ohlawd:
I'd be shocked if this DOESN'T happen. The inner conflict of working for Douda is already fukking with lil Atari. And how did he end up side by side with Douda again??:skip: Why they aint just make Jake a thug? They really thought they needed a Family Dollar Tariq St. Patrick??:russ: