“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I’m confused at why Keisha follows Nuck….
While it may not be a popular opinion, I've come to realize Keisha ain't never really been shyt :manny:From fukking the track coach and Nuck, shytting on Emmett, having Kev lie for her, constant whining like her mama, she's been a real chore to deal with :scust:Meets a nice guy and curves him and is supposedly some track star yet couldn't make it off the kidnapper's front lawn :scusthov: I'm over that kidnapping arc and it's past due that she gets bushed :camby:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
They don’t want no more sexual harassment allegations:manny:

The only actor that should be upset is the one playing Trig. He’s forced to be in a relationship with not one but two trannies :dame:
when you put it that way, Trig gotta be wondering how he got here. Probably calls up BET every month like "The Johnny Gill Story. 5 seasons. I'll do numbers. Think about it."

Reg somewhere playing the role of Reg in every movie/show he's on thankful he ain't gotta be Trig.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The show is still nothing but a Black Twitter pander-fest
  • “If you’re fat, don’t worry there’s a good looking, smart person waiting to love you”
  • “If you’re a trans, don’t worry there’s a Tupac in a Business Suit waiting to love you”
  • “If you’re a single mother, don’t worry there’s a tough lesbian protector waiting to love you”
  • “You okay, sis?” :dame:
Then on the flip side
  • “If you’re a straight black man, don’t worry we’ve a got a bullet with your name on it”
  • “If you’re a straight black man, don’t worry you’re a broke boy who can’t get a job”
  • “If you’re a straight black man who’s a main character, don’t worry you’re gonna be a dope dealing murderer or under the leadership of dope dealing murderer”
I’m invested in the show so I have keep watching at this point :francis:.

Douda is still one of the best characters on TV

Iman Shumpert: “he owed some people money. Probably what got him killed.”

Douda: “Yeah. Probably. :sas1:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
The show is still nothing but a Black Twitter pander-fest
  • “If you’re fat, don’t worry there’s a good looking, smart person waiting to love you”
  • “If you’re a trans, don’t worry there’s a Tupac in a Business Suit waiting to love you”
  • “If you’re a single mother, don’t worry there’s a tough lesbian protector waiting to love you”
  • “You okay, sis?” :dame:
Then on the flip side
  • “If you’re a straight black man, don’t worry we’ve a got a bullet with your name on it”
  • “If you’re a straight black man, don’t worry you’re a broke boy who can’t get a job”
  • “If you’re a straight black man who’s a main character, don’t worry you’re gonna be a dope dealing murderer or under the leadership of dope dealing murderer”
I’m invested in the show so I have keep watching at this point :francis:.

Douda is still one of the best characters on TV

Iman Shumpert: “he owed some people money. Probably what got him killed.”

Douda: “Yeah. Probably. :sas1:
Yeah you know heterosexual men don't align with Lena's agenda. Now trans and BBWs? Well covered :mjgrin: Props to Otis Cook as well. He's doing a great job despite the shytty writing.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when you put it that way, Trig gotta be wondering how he got here. Probably calls up BET every month like "The Johnny Gill Story. 5 seasons. I'll do numbers. Think about it."

Reg somewhere playing the role of Reg in every movie/show he's on thankful he ain't gotta be Trig.
Reg ain't had a steady job since

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
While it may not be a popular opinion, I've come to realize Keisha ain't never really been shyt :manny:From fukking the track coach and Nuck, shytting on Emmett, having Kev lie for her, constant whining like her mama, she's been a real chore to deal with :scust:Meets a nice guy and curves him and is supposedly some track star yet couldn't make it off the kidnapper's front lawn :scusthov: I'm over that kidnapping arc and it's past due that she gets bushed :camby:

Imagine if she gets kidnapped again :russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think papa girl working for douda based on her face when he gout out the car. Or she got hiv.

You know its gonna be something. Can’t just be a normal hetero relationship on this show without some bullshyt. Papa gonna be in the store looking for prep and shyt :unimpressed: