“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'd be shocked if this DOESN'T happen. The inner conflict of working for Douda is already fukking with lil Atari. And how did he end up side by side with Douda again??:skip: Why they aint just make Jake a thug? They really thought they needed a Family Dollar Tariq St. Patrick??:russ:

Jabari is such a weird character, he be lettin papa bomb on him all day too. Straight abuse

If they go the route of having jason weavers character go from mentor to taking work from the kid he’s supposed to be mentoring, im done :snoop:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thought Douda was gonna kill the real estate agent right there in front of Emmett for not doin what he said no questions asked.......

"we'll get another agent....clean this mess up and lets go!"

:mjgrin:
That agent is a dead man. Next ep will prob open with a live news report of his headless corpse being found. Douda will be watching while smoking a cigar. Emmett dumb ass will be there and say some dumb shyt like "ain't that...?" To which Douda will reply with the :demonic::birdman: combo
Jabari is such a weird character, he be lettin papa bomb on him all day too. Straight abuse

If they go the route of having jason weavers character go from mentor to taking work from the kid he’s supposed to be mentoring, im done :snoop:
Uh oh. You might be on to something. They rolling with a broke nikka storyline for him and Carvani needs more to do. He gonna hit him with a pack of something for sure. Shad looked interested for .05 seconds when that offer was made.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That agent is a dead man. Next ep will prob open with a live news report of his headless corpse being found. Douda will be watching while smoking a cigar. Emmett dumb ass will be there and say some dumb shyt like "ain't that...?" To which Douda will reply with the :demonic::birdman: combo

They might as well have AI just write this show at this point. :laff:

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
:russ: : Douda this season. I'm surprised nobody talked about Lynn Whitfield popping up as Shump's mom and wanting him to catch a body.

They fired moongirl just so they can have Kev go back to chubby chasing :pachaha:.

I know the actor playing Kevin had to be :francis: after looking at the script from this

Back to Miesha. Btw who played moongirl is 19 and goes to Clark Atlanta

Random but the actress who plays Jemma just turned 22 yesterday

:shaq: :

I’m confused at why Keisha follows Nuck….

One of the rare times the story line has been consistent. He was smashing Keisha right before she got kidnapped

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:russ: : Douda this season. I'm surprised nobody talked about Lynn Whitfield popping up as Shump's mom and wanting to catch a body.

They fired moongirl just so they can have Kev go back to chubby chasing :pachaha:.

I know the actor playing had to be :francis: after looking at the script from this

Back to Miesha. Btw who played is 19 and goes to Clark Atlanta

One of the rare times the story line has been consistent. He was smashing Keisha right before she got kidnapped

This show does not want Kevin to win at all :francis:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
:russ: : Douda this season. I'm surprised nobody talked about Lynn Whitfield popping up as Shump's mom and wanting to catch a body.

I know the actor playing Kevin had to be :francis: after looking at the script from this

Back to Miesha. Btw who played is 19 and goes to Clark Atlanta

:leon:

Moongirl

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:russ: : Douda this season. I'm surprised nobody talked about Lynn Whitfield popping up as Shump's mom and wanting him to catch a body.

Back to Miesha. Btw who played moongirl is 19 and goes to Clark Atlanta

They don’t want no more sexual harassment allegations:manny:

The only actor that should be upset is the one playing Trig. He’s forced to be in a relationship with not one but two trannies :dame: