“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Poppa is too young to realize dating another preachers daughter is trouble but she is a big upgrade from Maisha who needs to go on a diet for her health.

All Douda needs to do is twirl is mustache and he'd be the ultimate TV villian.

Does Kevin make enough money to maintain what looks to be a 2000 a month apartment?

Shad is basically a pet dog to his woman.
Same thing I said. Breh said he had 6K during the Season 5 finale. When you factor in the security deposit and furnishings, I don't see where the money coming in. Haven't even heard him mention any gaming tournaments neither

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
So nobody in here know who Sasha Go Hard is? :snoop:

Being that she’s actually from Chicago, she should’ve been on this show a long ass time ago :mjpls: and Dreezy, and Chella H.

But anyways.

I didn’t get it at first but now I do. This show could’ve easily been a Chicago version of Power, Snowfall, or The Wire. But with all of the violence amongst the youth, at least this show deals with other issues besides violence. I think the intent was to show some type of positive images and themes.

And the soundtrack/score is one of the all time best :manny:

And every time I see Douda offering shyt to Emmett, I think back to this..

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
So nobody in here know who Sasha Go Hard is? :snoop:

Being that she’s actually from Chicago, she should’ve been on this show a long ass time ago :mjpls: and Dreezy, and Chella H.

But anyways.

I didn’t get it at first but now I do. This show could’ve easily been a Chicago version of Power, Snowfall, or The Wire. But with all of the violence amongst the youth, at least this show deals with other issues besides violence. I think the intent was to show some type of positive images and themes.

And the soundtrack/score is one of the all time best :manny:

And every time I see Douda offering shyt to Emmett, I think back to this..

It was supposed to be Wire-esque, but Eazy-E fukked everything up. The show revolved around him.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
It was supposed to be Wire-esque, but Eazy-E fukked everything up. The show revolved around him.

But even his character was trying to get his life together.

Honestly, the show was never the same after he got dropped :snoop:

But I respect what they’re trying to do :manny:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Sasha Go Hard I thought would get more traction than just a small role in Chi-Raq and this I guess. I remember she was lobbying hard for a crew like MMG to put her on, but that drill scene left a lot of people behind, It took Durk a label change, 2 albums and a bunch of tapes later just to make it himself.

Back to this

Douda really out here operating like the devil himself. Everyone sees it and still is out here cautiously doing business with him.

Shout outs to Vic Mensa for pulling up on Tracy. If it leads to a conflict with Douda at least Vic won't back down.

Hi Tracy

Last edited:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
But even his character was trying to get his life together.

Honestly, the show was never the same after he got dropped :snoop:

But I respect what they’re trying to do :manny:
It's not about his character.

Hell, much of the Douda /Emmett stuff was supposed to be Douda /Brandon (remember the taco truck and Douda wanting in on everything in exchange for his soul)

I do like how they have every damn tentacle of this shyt tied to him. Curtiss Cook better not be on some crazy shyt off set.

The Chi catering the most successful endeavor on this show
why are they acting like a 19 year old dating a 17 year old is illegal :dahell:
I get it though. I remember freshman year of college and girls would be like :merchant: when they found out I was 17. When I came back from Thanksgiving break though :demonic:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I haven't seen Sasha Go Hard in so long I damn near forgot what she looked like. :mjlol:
She definitely got thicker cuz I remember her being skinny as fukk.

Tiff always fussing at nikkas to step it up so she can be on the winning team, but she never levels up herself. :snoop:

Bakari moving like some mafia underboss is still hilarious:russ:

Kevin still whale hunting:hhh:

Douda fukkery is what makes this show and the anticipation of when everything blows up in Emmits face :banderas:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why are they acting like a 19 year old dating a 17 year old is illegal :dahell:

I’m surprised they’re actually givin shump an actual backstory and storyline. I def thought he was gonna be a one off appearance.

Def not feeling this Kevin and Maisha plotline again.
Because it kinda is. He's still a minor, you can be charged with corruption of a minor.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't seen Sasha Go Hard in so long I damn near forgot what she looked like. :mjlol:
She definitely got thicker cuz I remember her being skinny as fukk.

Tiff always fussing at nikkas to step it up so she can be on the winning team, but she never levels up herself. :snoop:

Bakari moving like some mafia underboss is still hilarious:russ:

Kevin still whale hunting:hhh:

Douda fukkery is what makes this show and the anticipation of when everything blows up in Emmits face :banderas:
He chased 2 solid biitches and yes both actress are grown IRL and they raan away

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont like those big ass airpod pro cases she got in her mouth

Same. She cute but her chompers are massive. She the black version of Rhaenyra.

63082ad1830ed800183fdc66