The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I like Bron as a player

But goddamn are Bron Stans annoying

The way they are shaping the narrative is as if Bron single-handily beat the warriors:mjlol:

Hell yeah curry was gonna lose with that trash ass roster around him- just like Bron was losing with that trash ass roster he had before
That’s what you got out of last night? :heh:

You nikkas are pathetic.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Screenshot-296.png

Jill Scott Heroine :umad: :umad: :umad:

Remember, if Jill negs anyone in this thread, TAG ME-- I'll double your rep to offset this dikk sukking maggot

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
such a docuseries could be DOPE!
The fact that the warriors have even positioned themselves to be a necessary part of the LeBron career narrative is incredible in itself …everybody knows the NBA was waiting to crown LBJ as the next face of the league and the fact that you now also have to think of the Warriors when you talk about his era is a phenomenal testament to their success

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I thought you said it ain't that serious? I guess it is when it concerns Bron.

:lolbron:
y’all create imaginary scenarios in your head about non existent Lebron stans :unimpressed:

Who last night had the remote idea that Bron was single handedly responsible for the series win?

AD was the deciding factor and Bron did his part along with the other players who stepped up in a timely fashion in every game this series (Reaves, Schroeder, Lonnie, etc)

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Fam stop juelzing .. DWade won a chip in Miami… Bron went to join him and brought Bosh with him… same shyt he did going back to Cleveland.. same shyt going to the lakers..

Dudes gets zero slander for running from team to team he thinks it’s best suited to win..

Breh, I understand that you're salty right now. Really, I do.

But ain't no fukking way you just compared KD going to a 73 win team that JUST BEAT HIM the previous season in the playoffs, to LeBron joining Wade FIVE YEARS AFTER WINNING A TITLE.

:dead::dead::dead::dead:

Lmao ain't no fukkking way my G.

You know the Heat were a 15 win team in the interim, right? A 47 win, first round team before Bron got there?

These two situations aren't even remotely comparable and you're being incredibly disingenuous. The Warriors were a FINALS team two years removed from a championship AND just beat Durant, coming back from down 3-1. Wade ain't EVER beat Bron in the playoffs. EVER.

You shouldn't post when you're angry :ufdup:

a63d9e6a8d2e859488a2792df922f225.jpg

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Breh, I understand that you're salty right now. Really, I do.

But ain't no fukking way you just compared KD going to a 73 win team that JUST BEAT HIM the previous season in the playoffs, to LeBron joining Wade FIVE YEARS AFTER WINNING A TITLE.

:dead::dead::dead::dead:

Lmao ain't no fukkking way my G.

You know the Heat were a 15 win team in the interim, right? A 47 win, first round team before Bron got there?

These two situations aren't even remotely comparable and you're being incredibly disingenuous. The Warriors were a FINALS team two years removed from a championship AND just beat Durant, coming back from down 3-1. Wade ain't EVER beat Bron in the playoffs. EVER.

You shouldn't post when you're angry :ufdup:

a63d9e6a8d2e859488a2792df922f225.jpg

Why would I be salty? Explain? I’m good with the loss… Rather it now than in the finals… but of course you nikkas don’t want debate just bullshyt narratives

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Remember the threads saying they need to get rid of East vs West because lebron had it so easy lmao, or the ones where lebron was scared of the west?? Embarrassing posts and posters

Isn’t this the first year Bron has advanced since he’s been in the west?

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I like Bron as a player

But goddamn are Bron Stans annoying

The way they are shaping the narrative is as if Bron single-handily beat the warriors:mjlol:

Hell yeah curry was gonna lose with that trash ass roster around him- just like Bron was losing with that trash ass roster he had before

Who is doing this? :why:

You nikkas just come in here making shyt up.

Actually the only people that are doing this are the Warrior/Steph stans, pretending KD had nothing to do with those 4 titles. BigMoney is literally in here talking about Steph is 3-1 against Bron, and he dapped this crazy ass post

:russ:

You nikkas are outrageous lol I'm glad the Warriors out the playoffs. Dead this shyt

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why would I be salty? Explain? I’m good with the loss… Rather it now than in the finals… but of course you nikkas don’t want debate just bullshyt narratives

Nikka do you know who you talking to????

I, Th3Birdman, ain't up for a debate?????

:gucci:

Nikka, THAT'S ALL I DO ON THIS BOARD :russ:

What the fukk is there to debate? You said LeBron's situation was the same as KD's and I shut that shyt down. KD joined a 73 win team that beat him in a head up matchup.

LeBron joined a 47 win team that NEVER beat him, while leaving a 60 win Cavs squad.

LeBron went to a WORSE team, KD went to a BETTER team.

How is that comparable? Do you really want to debate me on this? :skip:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Nikka do you know who you talking to????

I, Th3Birdman, ain't up for a debate?????

:gucci:

Nikka, THAT'S ALL I DO ON THIS BOARD :russ:

What the fukk is there to debate? You said LeBron's situation was the same as KD's and I shut that shyt down. KD joined a 73 win team that beat him in a head up matchup.

LeBron joined a 47 win team that NEVER beat him, while leaving a 60 win Cavs squad.

LeBron went to a WORSE team, KD went to a BETTER team.

How is that comparable? Do you really want to debate me on this? :skip:
I said KD followed Bron’s blueprint on team hoping…

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I said KD followed Bron’s blueprint on team hoping…

No, this is what you said:

Fam stop juelzing .. DWade won a chip in Miami… Bron went to join him and brought Bosh with him… same shyt he did going back to Cleveland.. same shyt going to the lakers..

You were trying to argue that this is what KD did, when the reality is Wade won a championship 5 years prior to LeBron arriving, went 15-67 a year later, and was a first round exit in 2010.

The Warriors set the league record for wins and JUST BEAT DURANT.

It's not the same, stop the cap