The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Hell nah :skip:

He talking about wanting a max contract, but with that kind of play in the post season, he needs to bring his expectations way down. He's 33, has had major injuries and is playing poorly in big games.

We SHOULD be able to afford him, but that ego he got is something else...
Unless he wants a mle i don’t want this old washed up nikka.
We need to keep getting younger and especially not with a nikka that had an Achilles tear

:camby: Klay is cooked

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Unless he wants a mle i don’t want this old washed up nikka.
We need to keep getting younger and especially not with a nikka that had an Achilles tear

:camby: Klay is cooked

I’m just saying if he loves us so much :lolbron:

But Klay is definitely a better option than Beasley and Brown…

Klay at least got burn. Beas and Brown been garbage time status the past two series

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
r/warriors - 🤣🤣🤣 Pic worth a thousand words

if jordan poole went missing last night, this pic would’ve been enough to convict steph curry lmaoooooo

Daps
KD was a free agent… He chose to go to GS…. he followed Bron’s very team hoping agenda… funny how you bozos will hold that against KD but won’t hold Bron accountable for running from the grind..

Steph still with the team that drafted him.. That’s lost on y’all tho
He followed his own agenda not the same

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:whoo:
Lebron chased the ball recognized who it was and went back to the game plan. It's hilarious but really smart.

But really hilarious.
That’s called the highest of high respect for Steph…. Don’t leave that mofo open under any circumstance…. too bad Klay ass couldn’t knock down them open shots

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Again team hoping don’t matter if it’s to a ready made team or a team you brining your nikkas too.. fukk is the difference?
@BigMoneyGrip pay attention before I lose respect for you as a poster and a man:

Are you even reading the responses or are you a child who can't take in facts and numbers before replying?

Like @Th3Birdman said
  • Wade won a championship FIVE YEARS before LeBron joined Miami
  • The heat went 15-67 the year after they won that championship
  • And in 2010 they were out in the first round..
SO THE FACT IS: THE HEAT WERE NOT DOING WELL WHEN LEBRON JAMES JOINED.
  • The Warriors had a 73-9 record. The BEST regular season record. EVER.
  • They just beat KD
  • They won the championship the season prior to the one where they lost to the Cavs
  • They made the Finals the season before KD joined
SO THE FACT IS: KD JOINED A TEAM THAT WAS DOING GREAT WITH MULTIPLE ALL-STARS

Grow up breh. It's a bad look when you don't look at facts and stick to your opinion that is just based off of emotion.

Just say "Ok true, that's a totally different scenario."

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@BigMoneyGrip pay attention before I lose respect for you as a poster and a man:

Are you even reading the responses or are you a child who can't take in facts and numbers before replying?

Like @Th3Birdman said
  • They just beat KD
  • They won the championship the season prior to the one where they lost to the Cavs

Grow up breh. It's a bad look when you don't look at facts and stick to your opinion that is just based off of emotion.

who cares
bron brought bosh to the heat as well

you really telling me that bosh, wade and lebron are inferior to klay, dray and steph?

get real man

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Like @Th3Birdman said
  • They just beat KD

Fam I get all of that I’m talking about at it’s baseline Lebron went to a team and brought his nikkas with him… Yeah Heat were 15-67 but when Bron and Bosh came along with Wade they were an instant contender correct? When to the finals that first year correct? It’s not like Bron went there and grinded out that heat team where they got better each year and went deeper in the playoffs each year…

KD came to a ready made team and went to the finals in his first year with GS.. again at it’s baseline superstar talent getting the same results right?

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
who cares
bron brought bosh to the heat as well

you really telling me that bosh, wade and lebron are inferior to klay, dray and steph?

:mjlol:

- At no point in their 4 years together did that Heat team look as dominant as the 2016 Warriors. Their best season record was in 2012, where they went 66-16, 7 wins shy of the 2016 Warriors.

- For some strange reason, the Western conference was seen as the stronger conference the entire time Bron was in the East, yet, the 2015 Warriors lost only three games in the playoffs before the Finals. Conversely, the 2012 Heat lost 4 and were in a battle with the Pacers that went 7 games before reaching the Finals. Hmm...

- There's a reason I keep talking about 2012-- in 2013 and 2014, Wade and Bosh both fell off a cliff, whether that was due to injuries (Wade) or the lights being too bright (Bosh). Wade averaged SIXTEEN points in the playoffs in 2013, and Bosh averaged TWELVE.

Screenshot-297.png

This is why I laugh at this fake narrative you nikkas try to spin, that the Heat were "a super team" and that "Bosh was a superstar".

Bosh put up three more points per game than Mario Chalmers :martin:

Meanwhile, you can't find a year where Klay put up less than 15 points per game in the playoffs from 2015 to 2019. In 2016, Klay was putting up 24 points per game in the playoffs:

Screenshot-298.png

You notice how 2016 Draymond Green is putting up 2013 Wade numbers???:martin:

Draymond's worst year was THIS ONE. Prior to that, he's ALWAYS put up better numbers than post 2012 Chris Bosh.

Yes, I'm taking the Warriors over that Heat team :stopitslime: