The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
who cares
bron brought bosh to the heat as well

you really telling me that bosh, wade and lebron are inferior to klay, dray and steph?

get real man
Reading is fundamental

My post was about TIMING not SKILLS

Bron joined the Heat when they were bad.

KD joined the Warriors when they did 73-9 and reached the Finals with 3 All-Stars.

Clearly Bron/Wade/Bosh were great.. they won championships. What point are you even making lol

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA

:mjlol:

Long winded ass NBA history storytime.

I witnessed a dude going HAM years ago when the Warriors won a series against Denver. I THINK. I'm not sure. This was when curry was brand new I think. This man was going WILD shouting at every basket made. The bartender had to ask him to calm down. He responded "im sorry. We've just been waiting so long for the Warriors to finally get it together." The man was on the verge of tears.

New Warriors fans, and I reiterate, NEW fans, made in the past 7 years, are fukking insufferable.

I was at game 6. And this corny ass dad, Lakers fan, was trolling his son, Warriors fan. First quarter old man was annoying as shyt, wilding out on his son. Literally making goat sounds and waving his hands in his sons face. Laker fan in front of me asked him "hey man chill for a bit. "

When GSW tried to mount a Come back the son started chirping, same annoying ass shyt as his dad. Apple don't fall far from the tree. Or so I thought.

I see why his old man was going Ham. This kid was whining, pointing to the score when they were down 8. "no one can guard Steph, what do the Lakers have?! NOTHING." I didn't blame him for being cocky. Steph is a force. A double digit lead is never safe with him on the floor.

As the game went on they both stopped taking shyt. The son got quiet first. I gained a little respect for the dad because he kind of pointed out the Warriors were making their free throws. Steph hit a nice shot. Not trying to pile on to his sons misery. GSW wasn't looking good. Laker fans were supportive of the team but realistic, it can still collapse. Steph is dangerous and every Laker needs to keep the pressure on.

That kid was having NONE of it. NONE. Pouting, looking down at the floor. During the fourth quarter When DiVencenzo, or anyone not named Steph, made a shot he made the casual-watcher comment "why wasn't he making those earlier?!!?!" in the most dejected voice ever. Imagine the kid on the other side of the mic during a Call of Duty match. That was him in real life. Dad wasn't poking at him anymore. You know that hands off life lesson. This kid is gonna feel like shyt and laugh about it later.
Laker fans were just cheering, not in his face. Just being happy, a play went out way. It was good. Wasnt sealed but it was good basketball.

When Kerr waved the white flag, they left with the quickness. Dad who is a Laker fan just up and left. Unceremoniously, helped usher his kid out. I was giving daps to the fans around me. "they sat the starters?! That's it!" :gladbron:

The point of my story is, these NEW Warriors fans are fukking terrible. They don't recognize how much of a force Steph is because they expect it.

They don't like Bron because they don't understand what real opposition is. They never really saw the teams he lead. They just saw Bron lost, Curry wins.

They have videogame Steph, they had cheat-code KD added to their roster. The new fans don't know what the regular times were.

I'm not hating. It's a testament to the Warriors, they made a spoiled ass fan base because they were hitting so Hard.

But its funny seeing reality set in. They never saw another Superstar with an upstart team. They never experienced having all the names on paper, Klay, Steph, Daymond, Kerr, Poole all of that adding up and not working out. "there's no way old Bron, Day-to Davis and a bunch of no-names can beat us." when In reality they almost got tossed by a bunch of talented young cats in Sacramento in the first round. They never watched their franchise player airball 4 shots in the playoffs.

Again, this isn't hating. Steph and them made a spoiled fanbase be aude of how successful they were.

But to quote AD. "It aint no fun when the rabbit got the gun."

TL;DR
New Warriors fans never seen shyt but Curry and they bytching because they don't know what the NBA is like.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:mjlol:

Long winded ass NBA history storytime.

I witnessed a dude going HAM years ago when the Warriors won a series against Denver. I THINK. I'm not sure. This was when curry was brand new I think. This man was going WILD shouting at every basket made. The bartender had to ask him to calm down. He responded "im sorry. We've just been waiting so long for the Warriors to finally get it together." The man was on the verge of tears.

New Warriors fans, and I reiterate, NEW fans, made in the past 7 years, are fukking insufferable.

I was at game 6. And this corny ass dad, Lakers fan, was trolling his son, Warriors fan. First quarter old man was annoying as shyt, wilding out on his son. Literally making goat sounds and waving his hands in his sons face. Laker fan in front of me asked him "hey man chill for a bit. "

When GSW tried to mount a Come back the son started chirping, same annoying ass shyt as his dad. Apple don't fall far from the tree. Or so I thought.

I see why his old man was going Ham. This kid was whining, pointing to the score when they were down 8. "no one can guard Steph, what do the Lakers have?! NOTHING." I didn't blame him for being cocky. Steph is a force. A double digit lead is never safe with him on the floor.

As the game went on they both stopped taking shyt. The son got quiet first. I gained a little respect for the dad because he kind of pointed out the Warriors were making their free throws. Steph hit a nice shot. Not trying to pile on to his sons misery. GSW wasn't looking good. Laker fans were supportive of the team but realistic, it can still collapse. Steph is dangerous and every Laker needs to keep the pressure on.

That kid was having NONE of it. NONE. Pouting, looking down at the floor. During the fourth quarter When DiVencenzo, or anyone not named Steph, made a shot he made the casual-watcher comment "why wasn't he making those earlier?!!?!" in the most dejected voice ever. Imagine the kid on the other side of the mic during a Call of Duty match. That was him in real life. Dad wasn't poking at him anymore. You know that hands off life lesson. This kid is gonna feel like shyt and laugh about it later.
Laker fans were just cheering, not in his face. Just being happy, a play went out way. It was good. Wasnt sealed but it was good basketball.

When Kerr waved the white flag, they left with the quickness. Dad who is a Laker fan just up and left. Unceremoniously, helped usher his kid out. I was giving daps to the fans around me. "they sat the starters?! That's it!" :gladbron:

The point of my story is, these NEW Warriors fans are fukking terrible. They don't recognize how much of a force Steph is because they expect it.

They don't like Bron because they don't understand what real opposition is. They never really saw the teams he lead. They just saw Bron lost, Curry wins.

They have videogame Steph, they had cheat-code KD added to their roster. The new fans don't know what the regular times were.

I'm not hating. It's a testament to the Warriors, they made a spoiled ass fan base because they were hitting so Hard.

But its funny seeing reality set in. They never saw another Superstar with an upstart team. They never experienced having all the names on paper, Klay, Steph, Daymond, Kerr, Poole all of that adding up and not working out. "there's no way old Bron, Day-to Davis and a bunch of no-names can beat us." when In reality they almost got tossed by a bunch of talented young cats in Sacramento in the first round. They never watched their franchise player airball 4 shots in the playoffs.

Again, this isn't hating. Steph and them made a spoiled fanbase be aude of how successful they were.

But to quote AD. "It aint no fun when the rabbit got the gun."

TL;DR
New Warriors fans never seen shyt but Curry and they bytching because they don't know what the NBA is like.
Warriors fans that became GSW fans since 2015 are the worst.

Besides Run-TMC and We Believe, that franchise went 3 decades, almost 4 of being one of the worst organizations in sports. Just like my Bullets/Wizards still are.

Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin

I'd quote all your dumbass, overconfident posts, but I know this is tough for you.

Only fitting Lebron would be the one to end this dynasty :wow:
I never said the Warriors were going to win this series. I said all season long that this wasn't a championship caliber team. They had a dream run last season and that wasn't going to happen again.

They'll retool and be back. Just like you counted them out after 2019 and they proved you wrong last season.

Lakers still not winning shyt, so y'all season will still end the the same way, it'll just take a lil' longer for you to reach that destination.

:mjgrin:
You wanna throw in the towel now or do you want me to quote all your dumbass, overconfident posts when y'all are officially out?

I know this is tough for you.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
You wanna throw in the towel now or do you want me to quote all your dumbass, overconfident posts when y'all are officially out?

I know this is tough for you.

Lebron outplayed your guy Curry at the peak of his powers in a closeout game :ehh:

Made you run to be a Nuggets fan :mjlol:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Anthony Davis killed all the momentum with the stupid 3 point foul

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Lebron playing for the tie in that situation is all you need to know.

He had the three when he got the inbound.

What the fukk is a tie going to do but extend the game another 5 mins which you’ll probably lose. And even if you win you have to travel to Denver tired, in that altitude, where you’ll probably get blown out.