The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
No, this is what you said:

You were trying to argue that this is what KD did, when the reality is Wade won a championship 5 years prior to LeBron arriving, went 15-67 a year later, and was a first round exit in 2010.

The Warriors set the league record for wins and JUST BEAT DURANT.

It's not the same, stop the cap
Again team hoping don’t matter if it’s to a ready made team or a team you brining your nikkas too.. fukk is the difference?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Fam stop juelzing .. DWade won a chip in Miami… Bron went to join him and brought Bosh with him… same shyt he did going back to Cleveland.. same shyt going to the lakers..

Dudes gets zero slander for running from team to team he thinks it’s best suited to win..
I don't care what anyone says, that Miami lineup was not a super team

LeBron literally dragged them to the finals every year

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Again team hoping don’t matter if it’s to a ready made team or a team you brining your nikkas too.. fukk is the difference?

Lmao Grip, you're losing your GRIP on reality.

I usually respect you as a poster, so I ain't gonna get disrespectful.

All I'ma say is that building a team is obviously different than joining a well oiled machine, especially one that literally beat you. If you can't see that, then you're Stevie Wonder status.

Scratch that, even he could see that's nonsensical.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
No, this is what you said:

You were trying to argue that this is what KD did, when the reality is Wade won a championship 5 years prior to LeBron arriving, went 15-67 a year later, and was a first round exit in 2010.

The Warriors set the league record for wins and JUST BEAT DURANT.

It's not the same, stop the cap
It’s like people forget that we were there to see it.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Lakers vs Boston nba finals… lakers in 6 (no injuries)

Na…. That’s not in the script and too late to chance due to the Writers Strike

Sidenote

Lebron Hate Fatigue >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Marvel/CBM Fatigue

More exhausting to talk about and hate on Lebron 365 for 20 years than watch 5-8 Comic Movies 5-10 times a year

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Good win for the Lakers.

Anyone else see Dray and Steph rest of Warriors dap the Lakers players and Klay run to locker room? Another reason to dislike him...
He was awful

What makes it worse is he really wanted to play well because this was his dad’s team, his childhood favorite team, and because he wanted to play well in tribute to Kobe and Gigi

Can’t imagine how disappointed he is

Definitely feels like every series has featured someone from the losing team leaving the court before shaking hands with the winning team or leaving the arena before speaking to the media

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He was awful

What makes it worse is he really wanted to play well because this was his dad’s team, his childhood favorite team, and because he wanted to play well in tribute to Kobe and Gigi

Can’t imagine how disappointed he is

Definitely feels like every series has featured someone from the losing team leaving the court before shaking hands with the winning team or leaving the arena before speaking to the media

He should just come play for the Lakers :yeshrug:

Warrior SZN is over. Come put on the purple and gold, we like shooters.

He'll be better than Troy Brown, Malik Beasley and Westbrook, that's for sure.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
just an incredible rivalry with so many great moments and incredible talent… I hope they long docuseries on these two powerhouses

We really were witness. Lebron claiming his dominance with the Heat back-to-backs, Curry and GSW entering the scene as Bron goes back to the Cavs and going back and forth, Lebron going to the Lakers and winning one, Steph winning one, that play-in game, now this.

What a time to be alive :wow:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Can y’all afford him?

Hell nah :skip:

He talking about wanting a max contract, but with that kind of play in the post season, he needs to bring his expectations way down. He's 33, has had major injuries and is playing poorly in big games.

We SHOULD be able to afford him, but that ego he got is something else...

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That 3rd quarter alley oop to Davis was quintessential Lebron. Had every right to take the 3 pointer but pump faked, drove into the open lane, had every right to make an easy wide open bucket but instead faked and threw the alley to Davis, who is then so pumped he steals the inbound pass and gets fouled.

Brons greatness lies in his ability to get the maximum out of his teammates. And he willingly forgoes all kinds of shots etc to do so. And because he shows trust in his team they perform above expectations.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Never thought I’ll see Klay get the Westbrook treatment

damn and that was still kinda early in the game too so klay wasn’t completely stinking up the court yet lmao

I get it tho…better than leaving steph wide the fukk open…that shyt is funny tho lol