The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I really don’t care bout that KD shyt
If the Lakers was up around that time and Jim Buss wasn’t fukking up Kobe and em would’ve torched these fukks unlike Houston who had a chance but choked with like 20+ straight missed 3s

Real nikkas is back and this what happens fukking warriors ran into a steel wall :pacspit:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
one of the biggest fixjobs in nba history, im in awe

nba knew the warriors would shoot LA out the building in a fairly called series just like memphis so they did what they had to do, Laker's "league" best defense is a facade and really just the refs slowing the game down and letting the opposing teams best players get routinely hacked with no call and in consistent foul trouble

the real league's top defense is Miami who continue to shut down offenses while being at 20 ft DISADVANTAGE every game, we'll see how the NBA stops them and crowns the Lakers as champs tho, gonna be tough to keep this sham going against jokic n em tho
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:.....mad as fukk....

Daps
Fam stop juelzing .. DWade won a chip in Miami… Bron went to join him and brought Bosh with him… same shyt he did going back to Cleveland.. same shyt going to the lakers..

Dudes gets zero slander for running from team to team he thinks it’s best suited to win..
This lame ignoring Boston Big 3 and bringing up a 5 year old championship. Heat did nothing of note after that chip D Wade got 2 extra rings teaming with LeBron they needed each other doofus Warriors ain’t need KD they were still winning and making Finals without him

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
It’s crazy that LeBron is responsible for ending the Warriors 73 win season in disappointment and also is now the first player to beat them in the playoffs with Kerr as the coach prior the finals

conversely the Warriors are the reason Bron only has 4 rings …they completely interrupted his era of would be dominance with their own greatness and can claim responsible on beating him in the finals 3 times

just an incredible rivalry with so many great moments and incredible talent… I hope they do a long docuseries on these two powerhouses at some point in the future
Yeah kinda wild how they both were pretty much in a decade long war with each other and ended up being 3-3, I know some people don't count the play-in as a playoff game, but shyt it was to get into the playoffs and only 2 other teams won any in the last 10 years.

Daps
Yeah kinda wild how they both were pretty much in a decade long war with each other and ended up being 3-3, I know some people don't count the play-in as a playoff game, but shyt it was to get into the playoffs and only 2 other teams won any in the last 10 years.
Nah they forfeit the War when they cried For KD’s help. LeBron in a class by himself. If Curry won all his chips as the true alpha of the team he would be the best of his generation.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Nah they forfeit the War when they cried For KD’s help. LeBron in a class by himself. If Curry won all his chips as the true alpha of the team he would be the best of his generation.
No I get that some people think that way, I just count it cause it tells the whole story.

Curry gets over on Bron having to try and solo in rd1.

Bron gets his get back the next year in the finals classic.

Curry takes control once GSW talks KD into coming and take a commanding leading winning the next two matchups.

Bron hitting the dagger shot over Curry in the play-in to in to inch closer in the rivalry.

Then in a twist of fate, Curry fails to solo the Lakers this time around.

Daps
No I get that some people think that way, I just count it cause it tells the whole story.

Curry gets over on Bron having to try and solo in rd1.

Bron gets his get back the next year in the finals classic.

Curry takes control once GSW talks KD into coming and take a commanding leading winning the next two matchups.

Bron hitting the dagger shot over Curry in the play-in to in to inch closer in the rivalry.

Then in a twist of fate, Curry fails to solo the Lakers this time around.
In other words he loses to LeBron on even playing field everytime

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This lame ignoring Boston Big 3 and bringing up a 5 year old championship. Heat did nothing of note after that chip D Wade got 2 extra rings teaming with LeBron they needed each other doofus Warriors ain’t need KD they were still winning and making Finals without him
Harrison Barnes was a FA and KD but act like if Bron didn’t have that option to have the cacs sign KD he wouldn’t have jumped on it

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Harrison Barnes was a FA and KD but act like if Bron didn’t have that option to have the cacs sign KD he wouldn’t have jumped on it

The funny thing is the Cavs actually explored signing KD but just couldn't make it work. :dead:

In late June 2016, just days after winning one of the most thrilling and historically significant NBA Finals in history, David Griffin, then the Cleveland Cavaliers' GM, gathered his staff and gave them a directive: Explore ways to get Kevin Durant."

https://www.si.com/nba/2019/03/12/l...rant-nba-free-agency-cleveland-cavaliers-2016

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The funny thing is the Cavs actually explored signing KD but just couldn't make it work. :dead:

In late June 2016, just days after winning one of the most thrilling and historically significant NBA Finals in history, David Griffin, then the Cleveland Cavaliers' GM, gathered his staff and gave them a directive: Explore ways to get Kevin Durant."

https://www.si.com/nba/2019/03/12/l...rant-nba-free-agency-cleveland-cavaliers-2016
Bron Stanley’s will ignore this tho lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s crazy that LeBron is responsible for ending the Warriors 73 win season in disappointment and also is now the first player to beat them in the playoffs with Kerr as the coach prior the finals

conversely the Warriors are the reason Bron only has 4 rings …they completely interrupted his era of would be dominance with their own greatness and can claim responsible on beating him in the finals 3 times

just an incredible rivalry with so many great moments and incredible talent… I hope they do a long docuseries on these two powerhouses at some point in the future

such a docuseries could be DOPE!

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
binoculars-shawn.gif

@Gil Scott-Heroin
He’s already on the joker D

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I like Bron as a player

But goddamn are Bron Stans annoying

The way they are shaping the narrative is as if Bron single-handily beat the warriors:mjlol:

Hell yeah curry was gonna lose with that trash ass roster around him- just like Bron was losing with that trash ass roster he had before