The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
SAS has lost his damn mind on First Take

countdown to apology in 3..2..1..

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:dead:

Didn't someone try to argue that only one GS fan was complaining about the calls?

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:....why can't you GS nikkaz let that go??....come the fukk on....

He's really using the "generational whistle" phrase too. :russ:

The team with the best FT margin during the regular season played the team with the worst free throw margin, and they're shocked by the whistles.

If you want to get to the line, then stop shooting 45 threes a game and try signing more players who can play defense without fouling, dumbasses.

That was the regular season. How has that worked out so far in the playoffs? Two games won on the road in the first round.

And in this series they've been denied by a generational whistle, their own stupidity and Lonnie Walker turning into MJ. Let's see if you can get all three things to happen again in game 6.

None of the games in LA were decided by a "generational whistle", dumbass. You lost Game 3 by 30. Until the intentional foul at the end, the margin in Game 4 was just 6 which is much lower than you would expect considering how different their fouling rates are.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
That was the regular season. How has that worked out so far in the playoffs? Two games won on the road in the first round.

And in this series they've been denied by a generational whistle, their own stupidity and Lonnie Walker turning into MJ. Let's see if you can get all three things to happen again in game 6.
Draymond scoring 20 points is just as improbable as Lonnie walker scoring 15 :francis:

And their ‘own stupidity’ is not a fluke it’s baked in…

steph-curry-turnover

:beli:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
SAS has lost his damn mind on First Take

countdown to apology in 3..2..1..

He speaks for most of us :stopitslime:

I mean if that’s a concussion then we all got CTE. It would diminish the severity and long term effects that nfl players, boxers, etc go thru.

Just, no. We can’t just PC our way thru it and act like it’s the same as a QB gettin hit or a defenseless WR gettin cracked. An elbow would be different but a forearm?!? It defies all logic I’ve legit never seen it

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Lakers staff cleared him.
Warriors staff cleared him.
He did follow-up tests today and was still cleared.

But nonetheless I’m excited to hear our local narcissistic idiot @Gil Scott-Heroin convince us that he knows more than actual medical professionals. :mjgrin: :mjlol:

Keep praying for injuries sucka ass nikka :umad:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This guy SAS is a complete f*cking moron. This is the 2nd time this playoffs alone he's made light of a player's injury.

Why yall folks still continue to listen to that jackass is beyond me.
:mjlol:

Shut the fukk up you pearl clutching white woman

Shut yo useless Karen ass up and pull your skirt down you fukkin rank hot dog smellin pink toe whiny ass cave bytch

:mjlol: