The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:dead:

Didn't someone try to argue that only one GS fan was complaining about the calls?

He's really using the "generational whistle" phrase too. :russ:

The team with the best FT margin during the regular season played the team with the worst free throw margin, and they're shocked by the whistles.

If you want to get to the line, then stop shooting 45 threes a game and try signing more players who can play defense without fouling, dumbasses.

None of the games in LA were decided by a "generational whistle", dumbass. You lost Game 3 by 30. Until the intentional foul at the end, the margin in Game 4 was just 6 which is much lower than you would expect considering how different their fouling rates are.

Numbers don’t lie lakers 118 FTAs to GS 66 FTAs

Generational whistle

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Numbers don’t like lakers 118 FTAs to GS 66 FTAs

Generational whistle

Literally every post you've made on this subject just proves you have no fukking clue how basketball works. Lakers are actually below their season average for FTs this series despite playing a team that nearly led the league in fouling. Warriors are below as well, but that's because they're playing a team that fouled less than any other team in the NBA.

"Barry Bonds was gifted 232 walks but just 41 strikeouts in 2004! If the umpires were just willing to call as many strikes for him as they call balls, he wouldn't be so good anymore!"

Was Barry Bonds getting "generational calls" when he was elite? Or was that just the only way pitchers could pitch to him? Same way that Golden State can't defend Laker drivers and bigs without fouling, same way they haven't been able to play defense without fouling all year.

And Warriors set the all-time record for threes this year, but you act surprised that you also finished dead last in free throws.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I don't know if it's been made official yet but I seen a report by Chris Haynes on Facebook stating that AD will play tomorrow night for game 6 🙌🏾.

Let's goooo Lakers 😌.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

These are getting called in game 6. Draymond and Looney gonna be in foul trouble all game.

Looney was literally using his elbow as a wedge to keep the rebounder down. Regularly. When he doesn't get called for it, he keeps doing it, and we see where that led.

And just one play before the elbow to the head by Looney, Draymond figured that jumping onto AD's back was a legitimate way to keep him from getting to the hoop:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Literally every post you've made on this subject just proves you have no fukking clue how basketball works. Lakers are actually below their season average for FTs this series despite playing a team that nearly led the league in fouling. Warriors are below as well, but that's because they're playing a team that fouled less than any other team in the NBA.

"Barry Bonds was gifted 232 walks but just 41 strikeouts in 2004! If the umpires were just willing to call as many strikes for him as they call balls, he wouldn't be so good anymore!"

Was Barry Bonds getting "generational calls" when he was elite? Or was that just the only way pitchers could pitch to him? Same way that Golden State can't defend Laker drivers and bigs without fouling, same way they haven't been able to play defense without fouling all year.

And Warriors set the all-time record for threes this year, but you act surprised that you also finished dead last in free throws.
Compare baseball to basketball brehs

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Is this today's version of "I refuse to debate a person who didn't comment enough after Game 2"?

Every time we have this debate you admit you're unable to come up with a counter so you just look for some quick out. :russ:
You comparing intentional walks in baseball to Basketball fouls? Bro your a fukkin moron and I already exposed you running from the grind after game 2… you deserve no debates from anyone being the coward you are running after game 2 and then lying about it