The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
AD will be fine.

Lakers close em out in 6.

Last night was just a pride victory for the Warriors in front of their fans.

I'm not concerned at all, last series against Memphis we played pretty lethargic in game 5 only to close out the Grizz at home in game 6 🤷🏾‍♀️.
Yes please keep thing the warriors are the Grizzles

Daps
You are celebrating, the same as you did when Kawhi and PG went down. Just own it :picard:
Pointing out a sign of a concussion isn't celebrating anything. Stop deflecting.
When are you going to learn? All season you’ve taken a victory lap or played some “I told you so” game after a Warriors home win, and they’ve promptly gotten beaten on the next game. And I’ve been on your bumper every single time.
More like when are YOU going to learn.

You posted this nonsense -
Steve Kerr: we’re getting destroyed in the paint and on the glass, but I have the perfect plan: I’m going to start someone 6’3 instead of someone 6’10. :obama:
This isn't about wins or losses, stop trying to dumb down the argument because you're made to look like a fool for the millionth time.

The adjustment of starting GP2 has categorically been a success. This is just another example of you not owning up being wrong, and then moving the goalposts to cover up your bullshyt. Anyone that's been watching this series would be able to tell you shifting GP2 into the starting lineup was the right move. Just another one to add to the long list of shyt you've been wrong about all because of your dumbass agenda.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Screenshot-20230509-134654-Tik-Tok.jpg
Screenshot-20230509-134704-Tik-Tok.jpg

:wow: