The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps

Interesting to see how this pans out.

Obviously, for his own sake, you don't want it to be a serious issue, but if he had to be taken out on a wheel chair and doesn't end up going through any protocols it would look pretty suspect. Holding his head, blinking and shyt and not wanting any direct light after the incident indicates he did have a concussion, either that, or he's faking the hell out of it (which I hope isn't the case).

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

Interesting to see how this pans out.

Obviously, for his own sake, you don't want it to be a serious issue, but if he had to be taken out on a wheel chair and doesn't end up going through any protocols it would look pretty suspect. Holding his head, blinking and shyt and not wanting any direct light after the incident indicates he did have a concussion, either that, or he's faking the hell out of it (which I hope isn't the case).

“Gil stop wishing a concussion on him :damn:

:unimpressed:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sensitivity to light is one of the clearest signs of a concussion. Lakers will just make sure he doesn't have to go through protocols.

Word I feel you. But let’s not act like AD doesn’t have a history of making his injuries look worse than they actually are. This motherfukker AD, who I used to have no respect for, has grown on me this season. He’s a phenomenal player. I just need him to be healthy so I can watch LAL continue their Cinderella run.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lakers undefeated at home in the playoffs.....just remember that....talk that shyt now and get all your laughs in about AD but we coming for that W tomorrow.... :ufdup: ....

Lakers being undefeated at home in the playoffs this season is cute.

The Warriors have won a road game in 28 consecutive series. Should have won one already but gave it away on some dumb shyt.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Lakers being undefeated at home in the playoffs this season is cute.

The Warriors have won a road game in 28 consecutive series. Should have won one already but gave it away on some dumb shyt.
The Warriors have the worst road game record this season....thats even cuter.... :russ: ....

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Well when he lookin disoriented on the court in game 6 and don’t know down from up and those cyrprto bright lights are on… Lakers organization going to get flame roasted
And it couldn’t be a worse player to try to play thru. Most players would know how to hide it. AD gon be out there mouthin real big ‘my head hurt, the lights, the lights!’ :snoop:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
3f7i.gif

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Warriors have the worst road game record this season....thats even cuter.... :russ: ....

That was the regular season. How has that worked out so far in the playoffs? Two games won on the road in the first round.

And in this series they've been denied by a generational whistle, their own stupidity and Lonnie Walker turning into MJ. Let's see if you can get all three things to happen again in game 6.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
That was the regular season. How has that worked out so far in the playoffs? Two games won on the road in the first round.

And in this series they've been denied by a generational whistle, their own stupidity and Lonnie Walker turning into MJ. Let's see if you can get all three things to happen again in game 6.
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:....why can't you GS nikkaz let that go??....come the fukk on....

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

:mjtf: cry baby ass nikkas
Really?
REALLY THE GALL THE AUDACITY OF YOU CASUAL nikkaS