The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
That faghot bamma ass downlow homo nikka @Georgiamuscle stay dappin shyt like a little hoe :mjlol:

Take yo homo ass on over to the Lenox Mall where the rest of the black homo Atlanta nikkas congregate you fukkin black homosexual :scust:

Maybe that other downlow homo nikka KD will notice you next time he comes and plays the Hawks you useless batty mon

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
That faghot bamma ass downlow homo nikka @Georgiamuscle stay dappin shyt like a little hoe :mjlol:

Take yo homo ass on over to the Lenox Mall where the rest of the black homo Atlanta nikkas congregate you fukkin black homosexual :scust:

Maybe that other downlow homo nikka KD will notice you next time he comes and plays the Hawks you useless batty mon
Post a pic proving you’re black. breh get in here and watch the old cac juelz @10bandz :coffee:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Post a pic proving you’re black @10bandz :coffee:
You homo faghots are all on my dikk wanting to see a picture of me :hhh:

Ya’ll nikkas fukkin gay :russ:

Seriously we got mad homos runnin around out here now in 2023 so it’s only natural to assume alot a you nikkas that post here is faghots too

I most def know that cross dressing homo @10bandz takes it up the ass we all know that

You from Atlanta so we know you a faghot :mjlol:

I’m good ya’ll don’t need to see what I look like so ya’ll faghot ass nikkas can jerk off to my pics :scust:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
You homo faghots are all on my dikk wanting to see a picture of me :hhh:

Ya’ll nikkas fukkin gay :russ:

Seriously we got mad homos runnin around out here so it’s only natural to assume alot a you nikkas that post here is faghots too

I most def know that cross dressing homo @10bandz takes it up the ass we all know that

You from Atlanta so we know you a faghot :mjlol:

I’m good ya’ll don’t need to see what I look like so ya’ll faghot ass nikkas can jerk off to my pics :scust:
:sas2:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

Interesting to see how this pans out.

Obviously, for his own sake, you don't want it to be a serious issue, but if he had to be taken out on a wheel chair and doesn't end up going through any protocols it would look pretty suspect. Holding his head, blinking and shyt and not wanting any direct light after the incident indicates he did have a concussion, either that, or he's faking the hell out of it (which I hope isn't the case).

If that nikka ain’t concussed then I am Daffy Duck

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
He speaks for most of us :stopitslime:

I mean if that’s a concussion then we all got CTE. It would diminish the severity and long term effects that nfl players, boxers, etc go thru.

Just, no. We can’t just PC our way thru it and act like it’s the same as a QB gettin hit or a defenseless WR gettin cracked. An elbow would be different but a forearm?!? It defies all logic I’ve legit never seen it
Word? You know about concussions enough to make that call?

Okay

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

Shut the fukk up you pearl clutching white woman

Shut yo useless Karen ass up and pull your skirt down you fukkin rank hot dog smellin pink toe whiny ass cave bytch

I’f this was Bron you’d be in here calling posters out they name & headed to the bushes

You dislike AD & nothing is off limit’s obviously

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I’f this was Bron you’d be in here calling posters out they name & headed to the bushes

You dislike AD & nothing is off limit’s obviously
:what:

What the hell are you talkin about you analog ass nikka?

AD is always hurt and we all tired a that soft ass nikka's bullshyt

How you get hit in the head and get carried out in a wheelchair but you don't have a concussion?

fukk outta here

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
3f7i.gif
Get air corgi’d brehs,,, this nikka shook :umad: :mjlol: