The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Since folks wanna cry about fouls lettuce discuss the Warriors constant moving screens all game that don’t get called :troll:

It’s messes with the opposing teams defensive rhythm :troll:

This too. If you're being petty you can call this on the warriors way more often than it does get called already.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was it rigged when the Warriors won the title last year? Or is it only rigged when you fukking lose? I guess it was rigged for the Dubs to be shyt on the road this year too huh?
Warriors fans are spoiled bytches, that aren’t used to being the worse team in a matchup especially against Bron.

You’re outmatched simple, get over it, it took super hot shooting in the first 2 games to not be down 3-0 and it’s gonna be 3-1 Monday. Get better next year faggits. :yeshrug:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Warriors fans are spoiled bytches, that aren’t used to being the worse team in a matchup especially against Bron.

You’re outmatched simple, get over it, it took super hot shooting in the first 2 games to not be down 3-0 and it’s gonna be 3-1 Monday. Get better next year faggits. :yeshrug:
Be mad cause dubs had their foot on the league’s neck for a decade brehs..

Get a generational whistle in game 1 and 3 brehs…

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be mad cause dubs had their foot on the league’s neck for a decade brehs..

Get a generational whistle in game 1 and 3 brehs…
Funny thing is even without a “generational whistle” y’all still lose this game, you played awful.
Warriors only hope is to shoot super hot for 4 games and one of those games y’all still lost.

More free throws for the lakers is on the way btw, warriors better shoot better or its 123 Cancun very soon. :mjgrin:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Funny thing is even without a “generational whistle” y’all still lose this game, you played awful.
Warriors only hope is to shoot super hot for 4 games and one of those games y’all still lost.

More free throws for the lakers is on the way btw, warriors better shoot better or its 123 Cancun very soon. :mjgrin:

This guy,,, yes without the generational whistle the game would have been more competitive, I can give with a loss in a competitive game… I already had the lakers winning that game by 5 pts and took the lakers on the money line that morning once I saw who was going to be the ref crew…

Funny how you think warriors only hope is to be super hot from 3 when the dubs are the most efficient 3pt team in nba history it’s been their thing for a decade now… too bad you don’t know how this shyt works which is unfortunate.. series will be 2-2 after tomorrow night

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Dubs fans been clowning Draymond for that podcast so what are you talking about?
Idk I don’t know you nikkas unless its yall vs a team I want to be taken down like the cavs or the celtricks
One thing for sure even that 3-1 debacle vs Cleveland I ain’t never seen you nikkas unhinged like yall are doing now
:mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Idk I don’t know you nikkas unless its yall vs a team I want to be taken down like the cavs or the celtricks
One thing for sure even that 3-1 debacle vs Cleveland I ain’t never seen you nikkas unhinged like yall are doing now
:mjlol:
Who them fake Twitter nikkas? Them lakers fans after game 2 was losing their shyt