The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Brehs in here really acting like a team that is:
1.) Bigger in size
2.) More physically imposing
3.) Attacks the cup far more (drives per game is a shyt stat to compare the 2 teams because a lot of Warriors drives result in floaters or fades to get over the Lakers length, which is less likely to lead to a call. While LA takes it into the defenders chest. Let’s not forget the Lakers have a generational defender in AD who can block/alter a lot of drives WITHOUT fouling)

Shouldn’t be getting more FTs. :dead:

Generally speaking in basketball, when a smaller defender can’t handle their larger assignment, they foul. The Warriors are also the worst fouling team in the league. Yet y’all think it’s a conspiracy. :mjlol:

Let’s forget the terrible turnovers, bricked threes, poor shooting from your core and the fact that y’all are far and away the WORST ROAD team in the entire playoffs. Nah it’s all refs. Shameless :scust:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Dis Kerr pull a Phil Jackson talking about the refs in his press conference?

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Warriors Paint + midrange shot attempts: 153

Lakers Paint + midrange shot attempts: 176

You cannot and will not get foul calls if you arent attacking the defense in the paint and middy less than the other team.

Warriors three point attempts so far: 138

Lakers three point attempts so far: 90

According to all time NBA data, below is the probability of drawing a foul based on the type of shot. Clear correlation here :sas1:

x5GqvuC.jpg

The warriors arent frustrated at some conspiracy. They're frustrated that their 3point spam cheap tactic is being defeated by good balanced attack the way the game was intended to be played .

Last edited:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, we WOULD be tight because of our play style dummy

What don’t you nikkas get about the Lakers not being a jump shooting team that takes the ball to the rack or midrange more often than not?

LeBron lives in the paint and he has subsequently taken LESS free throws every single year starting from 2011. Should we complain about that? Dude gets hit every single drive and like clockwork, he has to complain for a call because he’s not getting them.

You just forgot the string of games the Lakers got hoe’d on gamechanging non-calls, huh?

Let us play one-on-one and let me hit you the amount of times Bron gets hit, you’d be ready to throw hands.

The Warriors were DEAD LAST IN FTAs BECAUSE THEY ARE A SOFT FINESSE JUMPSHOOTING TEAM.

When Stephen Wardell Curry is your best driving attacker, how the fukk do you expect to get to the line? Retarded ass nikka:martin:
It’s almost as if you’re talking to non basketball playing people :jbhmm:

Cats ain’t played shyt coming up with tinfoil hat theories on why there’s a FT disparity

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I'm just curious why this is so controversial :dwillhuh:

Lakers are bigger and attack the paint

Warriors shoot a ton of jumpshots

Who is going to get people into foul trouble on the Warrriors? Curry is their best driver and hes 6'3. Poole is consistently trolling and out of control. Wiggins I suppose?

I'm honestly shocked that Warrior fans out going out this sad over this. The refs made them miss their shots last game? Nasty work