The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
No you wasn’t stop lying you was on a milk box after game 2 :mjlol:

First Gil now you, why do Warriors fans lie so openly and think they won't get called out on it? :russ:

you can do all that deflecting you want but the question still stands

27FTA to 6 FTA in game 1
17FTA to 15FTA in game 2

What changed breh?
You're literally talking about a difference of four fewer calls on one side and four more on the other. So one extra call each way every 10 minutes of gametime.

Lakers played tired and passive. They're weren't as aggressive going to the basket, and on defense they committed fouls on plays that would have been clean blocks the day before when they were fresher.
4 fewer calls? :mjlol:

Lakers played tired and passive? Or was it curry turned into a traditional pg on y’all and it wasn’t shyt y’all could do about it lol
Perhaps math isn't your strong suit, but the difference between 25 free throws and 17 free throws is literally 4 calls.

Take away the intentional foul at the end and that's the whole difference.

You were arguing with @CantStop after Game 2 and I stepped right into it. I was having similar discussions with other Golden State fans after Game 2 in the series thread too.

It's hilarious that you're so incapable of rebutting my arguing that instead of saying one word against it, you're lying about what I was doing last game.

Golden State was the worst team in the NBA at drawing fouls and are going against the best team in the NBA at not fouling.

Lakers were the best team in the NBA at drawing fouls and are going against the 6th worst team at not fouling

It's like that reality is too complex for you to grasp, you just want both teams to arbitrarily get the same free throws regardless of how they play.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Needless to say, he needs to play better, but when he's getting put in foul trouble over numerous controversial calls, it's hard to have an imprint on the game.

Do we think he gets called for those exact fouls in Game 2?

:manny:

I bet he'll be officiated differently in Game 4.
Honestly (not speaking on this series and the potential outcome) he is officiated differently that both benefits him in a positive and negative way.

No other player in the league gets away with berading the refs like he does which should lead to him being ejected in numerous games. In the same instance its him talking to the refs like he does which helps him get the benefit of the doubt in certain situations.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
First Gil now you, why do Warriors fans lie so openly and think they won't get called out on it?
Warriors fans? 🤣 brodie these negroes ain't no different than the "Bron Stans who follow Bron from team to team" that their Stanbase whines about. I'd be really interested in how two 35+ (Big Money over 40) cats from New York became Warriors fans------>if I didn't already know how. They Steph Stans. And it's fine because most heads have a favorite player or two they'll ride with regardless of the team they are on...

The Warriors been garbage their entire lives until the Warriors dynasty. These nikkas ain't no organic Dub fans. Their loyalty to The Dubs is fueled by their loyalty to Steph, and again, it happens. Ain't no one upset about that. These nikkas ain't born and bred fans of a basketball team based in the San Francisco Bay Area that has been ass the majority of their lives...

At least @King Eros is from The Bay, I think he from somewhere offbrand like Antioch or something though 😆. And brothers like @rbksNgirbauds and even the white homie @BucciMane , they don't try to masquerade as straight up Warrior fans, they are pretty clear with the fact they are Steph guys. And a few more like them too, but Big Money and Gil, these dudes are lost on the sauce...

You know these nikkas not "Warrior fans" :comeon: 😂

Daps
Honestly (not speaking on this series and the potential outcome) he is officiated differently that both benefits him in a positive and negative way.

No other player in the league gets away with berading the refs like he does which should lead to him being ejected in numerous games. In the same instance its him talking to the refs like he does which helps him get the benefit of the doubt in certain situations.
Dray gets a lot of leeway with the officials with how he speaks to them. I'll never contest that. A lot of the time he needs to just STFU because he ain't changing their minds.

However, what's different here is, how they actually allowed him to play defense in Game 2 (which would be no different to a regular playoff game against another opponent) is different to the fouls they're calling him for in Games 1 and 3. And it doesn't just apply to him, it applies to the Warriors squad, as a whole.

I don't know how one game can be 16 to 17 FTs (Game 2)
then in another game it can can be 29 to 6 FTs at one point (Game 1)
and then in another game it can be 37 to 9 FTs at one point (Game 3).

One game where the FTs are relatively even (which reflects how evenly the game was called), but the other two games, there's a mammoth margin between the two. Nobody can tell me three games within succession of each other, between the same two teams, all within a week, can have that greater disparity of foul calls.

Quite clearly there's some drastic difference in how those games are being officiated. The officiating should be that volatile.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
First Gil now you, why do Warriors fans lie so openly and think they won't get called out on it? :russ:

You were arguing with @CantStop after Game 2 and I stepped right into it. I was having similar discussions with other Golden State fans after Game 2 in the series thread too.

Where’s the lie about you being on a milk box tho? :mjgrin:

You want to explain this tho?

This is the official lakers dubs series thread, game 2 was on Thursday… your last post was Wednesday night before the game and your next post was this morning at 12am after game 3… :mjlol:

2-A211-C66-D5-D3-40-F3-AFC8-36033-C19-EA94.jpg

This is the official lakers thread.. after game 2 nikka had 4 post on Thursday.. 1 before the game at 11:28am and 3 after 11:05pm and Friday morning at 8:13am… nikka ain’t want to talk :mjlol:

95-F45958-A9-FC-4-B91-AA3-A-E3-DACF02941-A.jpg

And finally this is the official dubs thread notice a pattern with you? 2 post on Wednesday and zero on Thursday and back to posting today :mjlol:

4-CF292-BF-806-B-4-EEB-B2-D8-14-CB2-DEE89-B3.jpg

Like I said you was milk box status :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Y'all are only cherry-picking the complaints about the officiating because it suits the narrative y'all wanna push.

He wasn't allowed to play any defense against anyone with all those controversial fouls been called on him. I expected that to happen in Game 3 though. The officials gave AD the benefit of the doubt on those charge/block plays, which could've easily gone the other way.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Warriors fans? 🤣 brodie these negroes ain't no different than the "Bron Stans who follow Bron from team to team" that their Stanbase whines about. I'd be really interested in how two 35+ (Big Money over 40) cats from New York became Warriors fans------>if I didn't already know how. They Steph Stans. And it's fine because most heads have a favorite player or two they'll ride with regardless of the team they are on...

The Warriors been garbage their entire lives until the Warriors dynasty. These nikkas ain't no organic Dub fans. Their loyalty to The Dubs is fueled by their loyalty to Steph, and again, it happens. Ain't no one upset about that. These nikkas ain't born and bred fans of a basketball team based in the San Francisco Bay Area that has been ass the majority of their lives...

At least @King Eros is from The Bay, I think he from somewhere offbrand like Antioch or something though 😆. And brothers like @rbksNgirbauds and even the white homie @BucciMane , they don't try to masquerade as straight up Warrior fans, they are pretty clear with the fact they are Steph guys. And a few more like them too, but Big Money and Gil, these dudes are lost on the sauce...

:manny:

Daps

This is hilarious coming from you considering -
I'm a Kings and Lakers fan.
All of my teams are losers lol (Titans, Redskins, Kings, Sixers, Wizards).
And this is before we take into account you following Bron from team-to-team (we can add the Heat and Cavs to these teams).

Stop with the projection, please, nxgga.

I've always maintained I'm a Steph guy; I've never claimed to be a Warriors fan.

shyt, if you knew what you were talking about you'd know I've had beef with Warriors fans for a couple of years now (word to @Bay Area) about the direction of the team and shytting on guys like Wiseman. I told them I have no loyalties to the squad. There are even fans of the team that put me on ignore because of it. I even said I hoped Steph demanded a trade outta there earlier in the season.

This is what happens when you try to post on shyt you don't know about. You're only deflecting to keep the heat off yourself.

Daps
That doesn't mean what you think it does.

I called out the Warriors' bad play too:
Despite him making his shots in Game 2, I wasn't a fan of the adjustment.

JMG is good for frontcourt depth in the regular season, but he shouldn't be seeing the floor in the postseason.
[Poole] Hoodwinked the Warriors organization.
Deer in headlights. He's even struggling to make the initial pass to get the offense going.
Warriors been all around terrible this quarter. They're lucky the Lakers haven't been much better.
They need to bench Donte. He selling.
Worst quarter of the postseason for GS.
This discussion on the officiating has only reached this point because folks wanna continue to argue against the obvious. Nobody is quoting me trying to argue against Donte's shytty play or the fact that JMG shouldn't be playing in these games. Just as I've been dapping all the posts talking about how bad Klay and Poole both played in Game 3.

Y'all continue with the strawman shyt though.