The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
My guy, when that is called, there is a push.
You're literally just making that up. Quite literally.

There's absolutely no evidence there's a push. You even admit you can't see it from the angle of the footage. If there was a push AD's body would've moved before he bumped into Looney. Furthermore, you don't even know that's what the official called. He could've called the bump between the two (that AD initiated) as a foul; he could've just blown the whistle because he saw AD fall over.

The fact that the whistle was blown after AD hits the floor and he even has a chance to slide suggests to me that the ref called the foul on just the general contact that made AD fall over. If it was a push he would've likely called the foul much earlier as he waited until the shot was missed, which would indicate he didn't think the contact was that egregious to begin with.

Again, here you are talking about some imaginary contact that you can't definitively see or know, but are still ignoring Lonnie undercutting Poole with no call.

I can guaran-damn-tee if the roles were reversed, you'd be arguing the same damn thing I am rn.

This is what I mean.

Examples are given, and y'all either try to explain them away with absolute nonsense or use the same ole tired ass vague lines about bu-bu-but they're a jumpshooting team.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You don't have the slightest clue what "fair and down the middle" officiating would be though. ALL of your complaints have centered around the # of calls. You don't seem to realize.

a) Golden State led the league in 3pt attempts, but was the worst team in the entire NBA in free throw attempts
b) Los Angeles was 25th in the NBA in 3pt attempts, but was the best team in the entire NBA in free throw attempts

c) Golden State was the 6th worst team in the entire NBA in giving up free throws this year
d) Los Angeles was the best team in the entire NBA in not giving up free throws this year

e) Starting at the beginning of February, when AD came back, Reeves came back, and Westbrook/Beverley were ditched for D-Lo, Vandy, and Rui, the Lakers became even MORE dominant in free throw differential than their season average indicates.

Of COURSE the free throws are going to be wild disparate, dumbass. The worst team at getting to the line in the entire NBA is playing the best team at keeping fools off the line. The best team in the NBA at getting to the line is playing the 6th worst team at keeping players off the line.

It's a perfect storm that never happens, where the team that's absolutely dominate on both sides of the disparity is facing the team that's useless on both sides. If the game is refereed fairly, you're going to have a massive disparity in every single game. The Warriors will attempt to make up for it by being much better at 3pt shooting. It's how they play.

Funny how after game 2 you was NOWHERE TO BE FOUND but now all of a sudden you back to posting again… Your argument is null and void…. If you was here after game 1,2 and 3 you can speak…. you wasn’t so scram :camby:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
You don't have the slightest clue what "fair and down the middle" officiating would be though. ALL of your complaints have centered around the # of calls. You don't seem to realize.

a) Golden State led the league in 3pt attempts, but was the worst team in the entire NBA in free throw attempts
b) Los Angeles was 25th in the NBA in 3pt attempts, but was the best team in the entire NBA in free throw attempts

c) Golden State was the 6th worst team in the entire NBA in giving up free throws this year
d) Los Angeles was the best team in the entire NBA in not giving up free throws this year

e) Starting at the beginning of February, when AD came back, Reeves came back, and Westbrook/Beverley were ditched for D-Lo, Vandy, and Rui, the Lakers became even MORE dominant in free throw differential than their season average indicates.

Of COURSE the free throws are going to be wild disparate, dumbass. The worst team at getting to the line in the entire NBA is playing the best team at keeping fools off the line. The best team in the NBA at getting to the line is playing the 6th worst team at keeping players off the line.

It's a perfect storm that never happens, where the team that's absolutely dominate on both sides of the disparity is facing the team that's useless on both sides. If the game is refereed fairly, you're going to have a massive disparity in every single game. The Warriors will attempt to make up for it by being much better at 3pt shooting. It's how they play.
Exactly. The irregularity was the Warriors getting an “even” number of calls last series after the early games. They’re so used to things in their favor that when things happen as they should, they’re confused by it. The second in command of the entire NBA had to go on TV to explain a suspension - when does that ever happen? :laff:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
37 - 9 free throw advantage :mjlol:

Lakers at home is some kind of home court advantage

shyt it was 29 - 6 in favor of the lakers in game 1 so it’s not just home cooking…interested to see how tonight’s game is called…I suspect it’ll be along the lines of game 2

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Funny how after game 2 you was NOWHERE TO BE FOUND but now all of a sudden you back to posting again… Your argument is null and void…. If you was here after game 1,2 and 3 you can speak…. you wasn’t so scram :camby:

Sounds like someone without a logical rebuttal. :heh:

After Game 2 I posted about this exact same subject in the series thread and the Lakers thread (replying to you fools who were in there). I don't go seeking out the Warriors thread, I wasn't in here once during or after Game 3 yesterday and literally the only reason I'm here today is because someone @'d me.

Your whining is embarrassing and everyone has noticed.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Serious question Dubs fans. Why is it so hard to just say welp my team played like ass. On to the next one. Every game y’all lost this post season y’all go straight to bytching about the refs like the league has it out for the Warriors or something.
shyt is fukking wild good lord they are annoying
You just can't let that shyt go..... :mjlol: ....so it was the refs fault for 19 turnovers?....its the refs fault they shot 13/44 from the 3?....it's the refs fault they got out hustled on the defensive boards?....just take the L like a man....still alot more basketball to be played....
this nikka is unraveling like crazy in here :dead:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Sounds like someone without a logical rebuttal. :heh:

After Game 2 I posted about this exact same subject in the series thread and the Lakers thread (replying to you fools who were in there). I don't go seeking out the Warriors thread, I wasn't in here once during or after Game 3 yesterday and literally the only reason I'm here today is because someone @'d me.

Your whining is embarrassing and everyone has noticed.
I got a rebuttal but you ain’t getting it because your ass was missing after game 2… that right there shows you ain’t built for this… You run when faced with adversity

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Serious question Dubs fans. Why is it so hard to just say welp my team played like ass. On to the next one. Every game y’all lost this post season y’all go straight to bytching about the refs like the league has it out for the Warriors or something.
Yeah they played like ass but watching the game I can at least put some context too it… we have 3 games under the belt… What was the difference between game 1 thru game 3?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I got a rebuttal but you ain’t getting it because your ass was missing after game 2… that right there shows you ain’t built for this… You run when faced with adversity

What the fukk did I run from? I was dueling with Warriors fans in two threads after that game and no one @'d me into this one. This thread doesn't even cross my mind. :dahell:

The fact that you're ducking the fade so bad while letting my takedown stand without a rebuttal shows how little you think of yourself.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
You're literally just making that up. Quite literally.

There's absolutely no evidence there's a push. You even admit you can't see it from the angle of the footage. If there was a push AD's body would've moved before he bumped into Looney. Furthermore, you don't even know that's what the official called. He could've called the bump between the two (that AD initiated) as a foul; he could've just blown the whistle because he saw AD fall over.

The fact that the whistle was blown after AD hits the floor and he even has a chance to slide suggests to me that the ref called the foul on just the general contact that made AD fall over. If it was a push he would've likely called the foul much earlier as he waited until the shot was missed, which would indicate he didn't think the contact was that egregious to begin with.

Again, here you are talking about some imaginary contact that you can't definitively see or know, but are still ignoring Lonnie undercutting Poole with no call.

I can guaran-damn-tee if the roles were reversed, you'd be arguing the same damn thing I am rn.

This is what I mean.

Examples are given, and y'all either try to explain them away with absolute nonsense or use the same ole tired ass vague lines about bu-bu-but they're a jumpshooting team.
Wipe the tears out your eyes and watch the tape.

If you weren’t so emotional you could use logic when assessing what happened.

Dray should have been ejected for a flagrant 2. What he did was far more egregious and went uncalled. Tell you what, throw them both out. I’ll trade him for Lonnie any day :ehh:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
19 turnovers
Gave up 27 points on said turnovers
13/44 from three
39% FG shooting
Curry, Klay, and Poole shot horribly
Bench was ass

But yeah let’s talk about the refs and free throws

i came into the series rooting for GSW but some of these fans gon have me rooting for bron in a min (who im FAR from a fan of) just to see more of these tears :mjlol:

shyts pathetic. you could kind of make the argument in game 1, but game 3? refs are like the 5th or 6th ranked reason on the list of why the warriors lost.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
What the fukk did I run from? I was dueling with Warriors fans in two threads after that game and no one @'d me into this one. This thread doesn't even cross my mind. :dahell:

The fact that you're ducking the fade so bad while letting my takedown stand without a rebuttal shows how little you think of yourself.
No you wasn’t stop lying you was on a milk box after game 2 :mjlol:

Daps
Wipe the tears out your eyes and watch the tape.

If you weren’t so emotional you could use logic when assessing what happened.

Dray should have been ejected for a flagrant 2. What he did was far more egregious and went uncalled. Tell you what, throw them both out. I’ll trade him for Lonnie any day :ehh:
I'm talking straight facts. You're making up imaginary scenarios of what you think happened. One is rooted in logic and the other is rooted in bias/emotions.

There's a reason why you've resorted to "wipe the tears out your eyes and watch the tape" when all I did was address and debunk everything you said in your post. I'm not launching into any tirades about matters irrelevant to our argument or ad hominem or trying to deflect.

You put those two examples in front of a third party and their opinion would more reflect mine.

But I digress.

We ain't need to keep going around in circles on this because I know you won't/can't concede on this because you're too far down that hole.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
I'm talking straight facts. You're making up imaginary scenarios of what you think happened. One is rooted in logic and the other is rooted in bias/emotions.

There's a reason why you've resorted to "wipe the tears out your eyes and watch the tape" when all I did was address and debunk everything you said in your post. I'm not launching into any tirades about matters irrelevant to our argument or ad hominem or trying to deflect.

You put those two examples in front of a third party and their opinion would more reflect mine.

But I digress.

We ain't need to keep going around in circles on this because I know you won't/can't concede on this because you're too far down that hole.
Thank god AD faded away :picard:

And he still got undercut :picard:

Dray was trying to revive the honored Warriors tradition of injuring the other team’s star.

Zaza would be looking up from hell so proud :wow: