The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
This warrior fanbase might be the most pathetic fans in all of sports. I've literally never seen a set of fans cry about the refs like these clowns have. Ignore the fact that the Lakers attack the paint for the most of the game while the Warriors are a jump shooting team.
Why do y'all keep posting this vague ass nonsense?

I just literally posted examples above your post of AD getting a foul call on a layup (when there was literally no foul) and Poole getting undercut on a jumpshot (not getting a call). The level of contact on both shots are at either ends of the spectrum, but the soft contact gets a foul called and the hard contact doesn't.

Why are you speaking as if one action (shooting in the paint) should automatically result in a foul, and the other (jumpshot) not?

shyt, Steph got hit on the head on a layup in the 1st quarter and there was no call. Y'all can miss me with these weak ass generalities instead of actually discussing what happened in the game.

Last edited:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

I just literally posted examples above your post
of AD getting a foul call on a layup (when there was literally no foul) and Poole getting undercut on a jumpshot (not getting a call). Why are you speaking as if one action should automatically result in a foul, and the other not?

shyt, Steph got hit on the head on a layup in the 1st quarter and there was no call. Y'all can miss me with these weak ass generalities instead of actually discussing what happened in the game.
Bruh....we all wondering that about you..... :dead: ....let's just forget the 19 turnovers the Warriors had....let's just forget that they went 13/44 from the 3 point area....got out hustled on defensive rebounds 38 to 28....but but but it was the officiating....sit the fukk down....

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I wouldn't write anyone off. Both teams exchanged with blowouts. Game 4 will be very interesting. Wanna see if AD plays real well or will he be scared.
GS opened up on the moneyline for game 4 lmaooo

I’ll place my bet there.. once I see the ref crew then I’ll know for certain it’s a guarantee dubs win

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps

I just literally posted examples above your post of AD getting a foul call on a layup (when there was literally no foul) and Poole getting undercut on a jumpshot (not getting a call). The level of contact on both shots are at either ends of the spectrum, but the soft contact gets a foul called and the hard contact doesn't.

Why are you speaking as if one action (shooting in the paint) should automatically result in a foul, and the other (jumpshot) not?

Looney pushed off with his left arm when their bodies crashed, easy foul.

AD also got undercut by Dray on a jumper that wasn't called... even fading away he couldn't avoid the contact. That call was called the same both ways this game. Plus they usually don't call it from the angle Lonnie had

Timestamped it but its at 1:54

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

AD also got undercut by Dray on a jumper that wasn't called... even fading away he couldn't avoid the contact. That call was called the same both ways this game.
What about that push off call on Klay where Vanderbilt flopped? That shyt was egregious

Daps
Bruh....we all wondering that about you..... :dead: ....let's just forget the 19 turnovers the Warriors had....let's just forget that they went 13/44 from the 3 point area....got out hustled on defensive rebounds 38 to 28....but but but it was the officiating....sit the fukk down....
You do realize officiating (especially from what we saw in Game 3) significantly effects a team's play, right? Do you think missed calls and weak calls are just isolated to that one possession and don't influence how a team plays?

And nobody is saying the Warriors didn't play badly, but the officiating basically took them out of the contest and they couldn't get back in it.

1-2 calls during a certain sequence can happen to any team, but there were 10-20 instances in that first half which favored the Lakers.

Nothing I'm posting in here is vague. I'm posting specific examples of what happened, accompanied by video evidence. Y'all just running in here with same old tired bu-bu-but they're a jump shooting team, bu-bu-but they need to stop fouling.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Look at how much of a bullshyt ass muh'fukka @Rhakim is -

He runs up in here making a sweeping generalization about how "Golden State fans have cemented themselves in history as the whiniest fukking fan base in the world" because of one poster making a comment about the calls. I just went back through the posts that occurred during the game and post, and there's 43 posts made from Warriors fans, and only three of those posts are talking about the officiating, and they're all from just the one poster.

43 posts Warriors fans made about the game, and only three were about the foul calls.

@Rhakim out here with the nasty grifting.
@Rhakim still lying huh? Look at how yall on Twitter, thecoli, YouTube, tiktoc etc etc crying like babies about the refs. As a Lakers fan I've never in my entire life seen a fanbase cry about refs like yall have. And this is coming from someone who been around kings fans in 02. Yall are just fukking pathetic. The Warriors might be the most popular team in the league with possibly the most popular player in league. But yes the league has some secret agenda against yall. Straight fukking pathetic.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
19 turnovers
Gave up 27 points on said turnovers
13/44 from three
39% FG shooting
Curry, Klay, and Poole shot horribly
Bench was ass

But yeah let’s talk about the refs and free throws
You do know stoppage of the game fukks up the flow for the team that’s not on the line and for the team that’s constantly on the line it gives them a shooting flow right?

The purpose of officiating is to call the game fair and down the middle.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
You do realize officiating (especially from what we saw in Game 3) significantly effects a team's play, right? Do you think missed calls and weak calls are just isolated to that one possession and don't influence how a team plays?

And nobody is saying the Warriors didn't play badly, but the officiating basically took them out of the contest and they couldn't get back in it.

1-2 calls during a certain sequence can happen to any team, but there were 10-20 instances in that first half which favored the Lakers.

Nothing I'm posting in here is vague. I'm posting specific examples of what happened, accompanied by video evidence. Y'all just running in here with same old tired bu-bu-but they're a jump shooting team, bu-bu-but they need to stop fouling.
You just can't let that shyt go..... :mjlol: ....so it was the refs fault for 19 turnovers?....its the refs fault they shot 13/44 from the 3?....it's the refs fault they got out hustled on the defensive boards?....just take the L like a man....still alot more basketball to be played....

Daps

AD also got undercut by Dray on a jumper that wasn't called... even fading away he couldn't avoid the contact. That call was called the same both ways this game. Plus they usually don't call it from the angle Lonnie had
:dead: :dead: :dead:

- Looney's left arm is literally up in the air, how could you mistake that for pushing off?
- Lonnie literally took out Poole's leg, what the fukk do you mean they don't call it from the angle Lonnie had? I've seen Reaves get a foul called for that earlier in the season, on even less contact, only because he exaggerated what happened.

Come on now @VegasCAC, you know you're being ridiculous here.

One is clearly a foul, and the other isn't.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@Rhakim still lying huh? Look at how yall on Twitter, thecoli, YouTube, tiktoc etc etc crying like babies about the refs. As a Lakers fan I've never in my entire life seen a fanbase cry about refs like yall have. And this is coming from someone who been around kings fans in 02. Yall are just fukking pathetic. The Warriors might be the most popular team in the league with possibly the most popular player in league. But yes the league has some secret agenda against yall. Straight fukking pathetic.

What did that dumbass claim I was lying about?