The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
It's not about wanting GS to get free-throws.

It's about the regularity of calls.

Game 2 shyt was called down the middle, and even with the Lakers shooting more free-throws, they didn't benefit from a more favorable whistle. That was in complete contrast in Game 3, where every single thing was going in the Lakers' favor: non-existent defensive 3-second calls, waiting for shots to miss before calling a foul, controversial charges/blocks etc.

Question for you this -

Do the Warriors need favorable officiating to win games? Did they have that in Game 2? What's been the difference between that game and Games 1 and 3?

:yeshrug:

:gucci: That literally happens all the time in basketball

If it's touch and go the refs would rather not call it and wouldn't have had he made it but because he missed it they had to call it. If you're talking about the AD call the replay clearly shows he was fouled...just like Divincenzo's ass being in the key for 5 seconds.

lol at complaining about blatant clear as day calls. Steph/Klay/Poole shot a combined 16-44 but nah it's the horrific officiating:mjlol:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
hope the rest of the series isn't a blowout fest like the 2016 finals

Daps

If it's touch and go the refs would rather not call it and wouldn't have had he made it but because he missed it they had to call it. If you're talking about the AD call the replay clearly shows he was fouled.
Nobody is saying it doesn't happen.

What I'm trying to point out is, all those things went in the Lakers' favor. That is why I listed them all. They got the benefit of the doubt throughout. It's an accumulative effect of all those calls/non-calls. Warriors were fouled but the officials weren't calling them on the Lakers the same.
just like Divincenzo's ass being in the key for 5 seconds.
If you actually watched that possession you'd see that he stepped out of the paint, multiple times. It wasn't even close to being a defensive 3-second. The refs made a mistake there, just like they did throughout the game.

The fact you think Donte was in the key for five seconds (even after trying to emphasize watching a replay on another call) tells me what angle you're coming from here. You were nowhere to be seen after I quoted your dumb shyt after Game 2, but now you conveniently show up quoting me.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is going on with Warriors twitter

Fvf1hG0WwAAho7I

:stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Another thing working against golden state is the hoping for AD and Bron to tire out, but with these last 2 games being blowouts they've basically been able to rest the entire 4th quarter. Ontop of that bron managed his energy and unloaded in the 3rd quarter of this game to bury them. Yall are fukked. :mjlol:

I noticed that too. That's a good point and definitely works in y'alls favor.

We'll see if AD shows up in an even numbered game tho on Mon.

:sas2:

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach

If it's touch and go the refs would rather not call it and wouldn't have had he made it but because he missed it they had to call it. If you're talking about the AD call the replay clearly shows he was fouled...just like Divincenzo's ass being in the key for 5 seconds.

lol at complaining about blatant clear as day calls. Steph/Klay/Poole shot a combined 16-44 but nah it's the horrific officiating:mjlol:
But but but the reason they shot so poorly is because the refs took them out of their rhythm :damn:

:mjlol:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

602-F52-C3-2-E31-47-F8-AE67-42-BA982-FB87-E.jpg

This is literary who they are and what they’ve been all year …waiting to get to the playoffs after a few L’s to start crying some “buhh buhh da refs don’t like us” nonsense is nasty shyt from a championship fan base …STFU and go win nikka old man Bron should be getting ran into the ground this series :what:if you’re a GS stan and don’t like how your team has played basketball the entire season just say that but cut the bullshyt the fukk out

Daps
But but but the reason they shot so poorly is because the refs took them out of their rhythm :damn:

:mjlol:
- GS had a 7-point lead with about 6-7 minutes left in the 2nd quarter
- LA then shot 16 free throws over the last 6 minutes of that quarter (taking an 11-point lead) on a # of dubious calls.

GS certainly didn't help themselves with their stupidity, but all those calls that went against them changed the direction of the game and they couldn't settle back into their offense.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
- GS had a 7-point lead with about 6-7 minutes left in the 2nd quarter
- LA then shot 16 free throws over the last 6 minutes of that quarter (taking an 11-point lead) on a # of dubious calls.

GS certainly didn't help themselves with their stupidity, but all those calls that went against them changed the direction of the game and they couldn't settle back into their offense.
Never in my life did I think you’d become this pathetic :laff:

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin is losing his shyt in this thread

Stop crying, muhfukka. This is how the Lakers play and have played. They draw a lot of fouls and shoot free throws. None of their stars spam threes like GS; it's not even close. Go find a game where Lakers' main stars have a combined 30 or 40 attempts from three.

This crybaby shyt is hilarious. I bet you even the Warriors players aren't bytching like some of y'all