The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
#LWO
dirty ass team crying about refs when they pull shyt like this

u6acg18awcya1.jpg

Daps
How about that ELITE Draymond defense on AD there Gil

:sas2:
He wasn't allowed to play any defense against anyone with all those controversial fouls been called on him. I expected that to happen in Game 3 though. The officials gave AD the benefit of the doubt on those charge/block plays, which could've easily gone the other way.

Those them breaks.

:manny:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
He wasn't allowed to play any defense against anyone with all those controversial fouls been called on him. I expected that to happen in Game 3 though. The officials gave AD the benefit of the doubt on those charge/block plays, which could've easily gone the other way.

Those them breaks.

"Controversial fouls" lmfao... No one had a problem with those fall calls brah.... well besides idiotic Warrior fans. Draymond was moving on BOTH of those calls, obvious on that challenge where the Lakers won, and where the Warriors lost each of their challenges.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Im Not gonna pretend like shyt is sweet but after being down 2-0 to the Kings, it’s easier to be at peace being down 2-1.

The Lakers have more experience than the Kings but I refuse to count the Warriors out until they are in Cancun

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
No use complaining about the refs. It's not gonna change anything.

I will say tho...it is glaring that the Lakers only win when they shoot alot of free throws (G1 & G3). When both teams shot the same amount, they got blown out.

It's up to Golden State to play smarter. Stop making turnovers. Stop giving the refs even the faintest reason to blow the whistle. Attack the paint more. Bench Poole.
This is the difference between AD and Bron shooting jumpers and floater/runners and them going to the rack with intent to SCORE.

Lakers ain't draw no fouls in GM2 because Bron's shot was hot and AD literally would not go into the paint...Shroder (or whatever the fukk his name is) still drew fouls at his typical rate. AD is the key. If he is attacking anyone but Dray, you guys WILL foul. Too small, too weak, and too slow :manny:.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Still too early to tell.

Both teams are too damn volatile. I still have it going seven with how these games are being officiated.

It's not about wanting GS to get free-throws.

It's about the regularity of calls.

Game 2 shyt was called down the middle, and even with the Lakers shooting more free-throws, they didn't benefit from a more favorable whistle. That was in complete contrast in Game 3, where every single thing was going in the Lakers' favor: non-existent defensive 3-second calls, waiting for shots to miss before calling a foul, controversial charges/blocks etc.

Question for you this -

Do the Warriors need favorable officiating to win games? Did they have that in Game 2? What's been the difference between that game and Games 1 and 3?

:yeshrug:

Needless to say, he needs to play better, but when he's getting put in foul trouble over numerous controversial calls, it's hard to have an imprint on the game.

Do we think he gets called for those exact fouls in Game 2?

I bet he'll be officiated differently in Game 4.

And the alternative is to just let the Lakers get uncontested shots in the paint?

I don't argue against the point of him being more selective, but it shouldn't be on the basis of the officials picking and choosing when to call, depending on the circumstances of a game. He's not getting all that shyt called against him in Game 2. Those are the plays he needs to make being the defensive anchor on this team.

I don't think anyone is saying they didn't.

You'll literally see folks saying how bad the team played, specifically talking about Klay, Donte, Dray, Poole etc. Y'all are only cherry-picking the complaints about the officiating because it suits the narrative y'all wanna push.
:lolbron:.....:mjlol:....
3gII.gif

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Im Not gonna pretend like shyt is sweet but after being down 2-0 to the Kings, it’s easier to be at peace being down 2-1.

The Lakers have more experience than the Kings but I refuse to count the Warriors out until they are in Cancun
Zero reason to panic. It's literally only 2-1.

Now Game 4 will be important. Kerr looks like a fool in-game, but a genius after watching game film. Should be a close one.

Plus, our team has a tendency to only bring it when their backs are against the wall.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas whining about the refs but at the end of the day this Lakers team is just a terrible matchup for the Warriors, They have no answer for AD Defensively and Vando has curry in a strait jacket.

They have no rim protection so they're forced to foul when AD Bron Schroder etc are attacking the rim, Without the hot shooting from the first 2 games they'd be down 3-0.. as you see when they aren't hitting 20+ threes like tonight they get blown the fukk out just like i said would happen. :yeshrug:

Warriors going down 3-1 monday unless they can get hot again, but as one of the worse road teams this season i wouldn't put money on it.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another thing working against golden state is the hoping for AD and Bron to tire out, but with these last 2 games being blowouts they've basically been able to rest the entire 4th quarter. Ontop of that bron managed his energy and unloaded in the 3rd quarter of this game to bury them. Yall are fukked. :mjlol: