The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I think GS gotta go small (Wiggins at the 5) and live with the results but getting AD out the paint is key

Also gotta speed things up even more

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I think GS gotta go small (Wiggins at the 5) and live with the results but getting AD out the paint is key

Lakers are prepared for that with Vando and Rui.

Both of those guys have shown they can guard wings AND centers, with Hachimura putting on a masterclass shutting down Karl Anthony Towns. If they put Andrew at the 5, not only will AD destroy him on the other end, Vando or Rui will easily contend with Drew on the defensive end.

You can't go small against the Lakers with AD feasting the way he is. That might be a death sentence

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
yoooooooooooooooo :mjlol: not sure if this has been posted but holy fukk GSW fans are unhinged rn.

mu4llia35pxa1.jpg
are the NBA refs cheating you out of a victory?
wgElWEl.png

Im your Lawyer.
wgElWEl.png

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, it's only been one game, but the Lakers just took home court advantage from Golden State, and they struggle to win road games. They now have to win three games on the Lakers' floor to win this series.

They just got three players to hit six threes each AND LeBron had a sub-optimal performance and STILL lost at home.

The Warriors are in trouble :manny:
Not arguing your point but why do the warriors have to win 3 games on the road?

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Not arguing your point but why do the warriors have to win 3 games on the road?

My prediction was Lakers in 5 (most people think 6), so that was the perspective I was coming from with that, meaning there's got to be 5 more games: SF/LA/LA/SF/LA

I don't see the Lakers dropping two in Los Angeles.

I see LA losing next game, winning three straight.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Lakers are prepared for that with Vando and Rui.

Both of those guys have shown they can guard wings AND centers, with Hachimura putting on a masterclass shutting down Karl Anthony Towns. If they put Andrew at the 5, not only will AD destroy him on the other end, Vando or Rui will easily contend with Drew on the defensive end.

You can't go small against the Lakers with AD feasting the way he is. That might be a death sentence

This this this.

Bron and Rui as the front court with AD on the bench doesn't work when you have Tillman and JJJ competing... However if you have Dray and Wiggins as the front court it's not gonna be as effective as they think

Plus you also get a Rui who can shoot elite from the midrange while he's also been hot from 3 and can beat other Warriors on the glass

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Warriors went down 0-2 against the Kings and this board had already put them in the grave. Remind me, what happened after that?
That playbook wont work if the Lakers win Game 2 which they are capable of doing.
Warriors are at home so its up to them to take the games to the Lakers but they have lost home court already

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I don’t disagree, but the answer certainly isn’t giving bumsley more minutes. shyt, in a way I can even understand TBJ getting burn because in terms of matchup he’s more useful. Only other guy we got is Lonnie and he’s rustier than a beat down Studebaker.

:hubie: so u really think TBJ is a better perimeter defender, then Beasley ?