The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
That bytch STILL negs me because I won't reply to her :mjlol:

She def got separation anxiety like all hoes that had my dikk in they mouth :wow:

I thought Jill Scott Heroine was only on my nuts, turns out, she a post 40 thot looking for someone, anyone to settle with :picard:
Just saw that fakkit negged me even though I’ve had that bytch on ignore :dead:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Randomly scrolling through and I see people talking about Denver/la matchups

It's been 1 game

Yeah, it's only been one game, but the Lakers just took home court advantage from Golden State, and they struggle to win road games. They now have to win three games on the Lakers' floor to win this series.

They just got three players to hit six threes each AND LeBron had a sub-optimal performance and STILL lost at home.

The Warriors are in trouble :manny:

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
yoooooooooooooooo :mjlol: not sure if this has been posted but holy fukk GSW fans are unhinged rn.

mu4llia35pxa1.jpg

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, it's only been one game, but the Lakers just took home court advantage from Golden State, and they struggle to win road games. They now have to win three games on the Lakers' floor to win this series.

They just got three players to hit six threes each AND LeBron had a sub-optimal performance and STILL lost at home.

The Warriors are in trouble :manny:
Anyone paying attention that knows basketball knew that the lakers are a bad matchup for golden state, they have too much length defensively and too many guys that can exploit their lack of rim protection.

Lakers will happily let them keep shooting 50 3s a game and take advantage of the free throw disparity caused by doing so while shutting off the paint. If they don’t shoot as well as they did tonight they risk getting blown out because the lakers aren’t gonna only make 6 threes a game.