The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Still full from game 1 but hopefully AD and Bron eat well tonight :wow:

homer-simpson-full.gif
KD stans, y'all.

:wow:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
There is a pattern and trend where Lakers pack it in for game 2s and let opposing teams win game 2 easily. If the Warriors get AD into foul trouble or send the double or switch to a zone it's up to the role players to hit open 3s. You already know Kerr is going to counter with adjustments to contain AD. The Lakers can't allow game 2 to get away and turn into a blow out 3rd quarter when Warriors come out firing usually.

The midrange will be there for Curry all game expect him to use that arsenal in his shooting. Game 2 might be a snooze fest.
It will be.

Dubs win Game 2 easily. They'll play with desperation and force, while AD and Bron will conserve energy.

Game 3 will be the next game both teams go all out to win.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the lakers are more than likely content with splitting the first 2 games and heading back to LA 1-1…I expect LBJ to come out sluggish which will probably dictate the tone for the lakers and eventually he and others will get pulled early to rest up for game 3…hope I’m wrong tho…after philly’s abysmal performance last night, I’d like a more competitive game tonight especially since it’s the only fukking game tonight

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
the lakers are more than likely content with splitting the first 2 games and heading back to LA 1-1…I expect LBJ to come out sluggish which will probably dictate the tone for the lakers and eventually he and others will get pulled early to rest up for game 3…hope I’m wrong tho…after philly’s abysmal performance last night, I’d like a more competitive game tonight especially since it’s the only fukking game tonight

Dubs -6 favorite tonight..

Look at the ref crew… safe to say Lakers ain’t getting that generational whistle they got in game 1… :mjlol:

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
tomorrow would be a great day for bron to have a signature game

we've had a signature reaves game, AD game, a dlo game and even a rui game

Bron hasn't.
LeBron is going to have his game it’s just a question of when. There’s no real pressure on the Lakers to win this game. But if the Warriors lose this, it’s over.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
i have a feeling Warriors go absolutely nuts and blow the Lakers out like Celts did the Sixers

on the positive side I can go to bed earlier :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i have a feeling Warriors go absolutely nuts and blow the Lakers out like Celts did the Sixers

on the positive side I can go to bed earlier :mjlol:

man I had a full night’s rest after that damn game…low key glad the suns and nuggets didn’t play lol

*edit*

btw this is a ridiculous gap between games 2 and 3 of the DEN/PHO series