The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Braman

Superstar
Daps
You can just say you wanted to bytch about Dray :manny: :mjlol:
:lolbron:

Ijs. It’s very ‘what does Ja Rule think about this’. I don’t need Draymond talking to me about shot selection. He has a overinflated idea of what his contribution is. But hey….that’s ya mans :hubie:

Daps

Ijs. It’s very ‘what does Ja Rule think about this’. I don’t need Draymond talking to me about shot selection. He has a overinflated idea of what his contribution is. But hey….that’s ya mans :hubie:
You claim that Wiseman can do everything that Dray does in his sleep, so you probably should STFU right about now.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

1. I dont even follow dray/warriors like that.
2. Do you not know how to use the "what does Ja Rule think" shyt? :dahell:
How is a player commenting on his teammates shot and saying dont blame Poole, blame me a Ja Rule situation? :dahell:
3. Overinflated? :mjlol:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
You claim that Wiseman can do everything that Dray does in his sleep, so you probably should STFU right about now.

Still begging for a reply aye? :laff: I know you tight seeing me replying to 20 different nggas but you :dead:

You still beneath my attention. This is your quarterly reply and yes you still p*ssy. Til next time

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Oh it should be a long series. Kerr is no bum at coaching. Look at what Spoelstra has done with a limited roster.

Every year I see same coaches doing well in the playoffs.

Ham really made these Lakers work on defense. However it worries me when Warriors are making runs and he just standing there.

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
1. I dont even follow dray/warriors like that.
2. Do you not know how to use the "what does Ja Rule think" shyt? :dahell:
How is a player commenting on his teammates shot and saying dont blame Poole, blame me a Ja Rule situation? :dahell:
3. Overinflated? :mjlol:
What part did you not understand. If Troy brown or even an Austin Reaves said ‘this loss is on me’ what would your response be? You’d be like tf are you talkin about, pass the mic to Bron or AD

‘This loss is on me’ is something a star says. Draymond is an afterthought right now. He SPEAKS as if he has more value than he really does and fans who don’t know any better eat it up

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
What part did you not understand. If Troy brown or even an Austin Reaves said ‘this loss is on me’ what would your response be? You’d be like tf are you talkin about, pass the mic to Bron or AD

‘This loss is on me’ is something a star says. Draymond is an afterthought right now. He SPEAKS as if he has more value than he really does and fans who don’t know any better eat it up
giphy.gif

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
AD follows up a good game with an average game.

Warriors should win the next one.
He did that going against the DPOTY in Memphis, along with Tillman who is a good defender and fast enough to stay in front of him... Who is stopping AD on this roster?

Looney is too slow and Draymond is too small and would get in foul trouble

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Still begging for a reply aye? :laff: I know you tight seeing me replying to 20 different nggas but you :dead:

You still beneath my attention. This is your quarterly reply and yes you still p*ssy. Til next time

That bytch STILL negs me because I won't reply to her :mjlol:

She def got separation anxiety like all hoes that had my dikk in they mouth :wow:

I thought Jill Scott Heroine was only on my nuts, turns out, she a post 40 thot looking for someone, anyone to settle with :picard:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
That bytch STILL negs me because I won't reply to her :mjlol:

She def got separation anxiety like all hoes that had my dikk in they mouth :wow:

I thought Jill Scott Heroine was only on my nuts, turns out, she a post 40 thot looking for someone, anyone to settle with :picard:
Lmao Aye you gotta chill :russ: I did just notice buddy was posting all night til 5 eastern and back again posting at 10 :laff:

Mans went to sleep tired fightin woke up tired fightin

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
So does Denver need Jamal Murray to be a superstar to win? If not (they don’t), you’re contradicting yourself.

Jokic -AD
Bron- Murray
MPJ- D Lo
Gordon- Reaves
KCP, B. Brown, Braun/Green- Schroeder, Rui, Vando, Beasley/Troy

Where you seeing Denver is much deeper than Denver?!? Not to mention neither team is going past 9, and really it’ll be 8

Murray absolutely play like a superstar to beat the lakers, he can’t have games like he did where missed all of those good looks. AG is a far better than reaves, and Denver goes to nine, MPJ is more explosive than DLO and has been solid defensively.