The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
It’s funny that no one is calling out how the lakers beat the warriors meme ball spamming threes style by attacking the paint and midrange . :mjlit:
Attacking the paint is just as effective as shooting 3s - they're the two most efficient shots in the game. What is it exactly you're saying here, peckerwood?

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Attacking the paint is just as effective as shooting 3s - they're the two most efficient shots in the game. What is it exactly you're saying here, peckerwood?
im saying you have been up all night typing to men and your’re down 0-1 :mjlit:

It’s 5 am fakkit go to sleep :russ:

Spamming threes has been cancerous for the league. We are about to witness a course correction :umad:

Daps
im saying you have been up all night typing to men and your’re down 0-1 :mjlit:

It’s 5 am fakkit go to sleep :russ:

Spamming threes has been cancerous for the league. We are about to witness a course correction :umad:
You stay being on my dikk every time you post. You literally came back to this board to dikkride me. Don't think I ain't noticed.

:dame:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
How much of that is due to the fact that teams who went to 7 are often weaker squads than the teams who took care of business early?

Honestly we've seen lower seeds beat higher seeds in this scenario too

The Hawks won Game 1 when the Bucks went 7.
We've seen the Heat defeat the Celtics big 3 in the bubble.

As a bettor it's really been an autoplay for me. I have it hitting literally 60 percent of the time and when you consider that the team that wins game 1 wins the series 70% of the time, it's a gigantic advantage.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The Warriors complaining about the foul disparity while shooting 53 threes is like a prostitute crying rape.

I mean, you MIGHT have gotten raped, but how can we really tell when you're fukking strangers for a dollar all day?

:yeshrug:

Stop falling for that old narrative.. to say oh we took 50 threes is basically to imply we didn’t take it too the basket not once.. which is disingenuous

What about all the calls away from the ball? They let that shyt go when the lakers was fouling us away from the ball but repeatedly calling fouls on us for the same shyt.. again it was the same bozo shyt from Game 1 in sac..

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Stop falling for that old narrative.. to say oh we took 50 threes is basically to imply we didn’t take it too the basket not once.. which is disingenuous

What about all the calls away from the ball? They let that shyt go when the lakers was fouling us away from the ball but repeatedly calling fouls on us for the same shyt.. again it was the same bozo shyt from Game 1 in sac..
I'm just saying how it SOUNDS to complain about the calls. Not whether or not all the calls were fair.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the only thing Kerr can do decent is make an adjustment after a loss, but the problem is the whatever he does the Lakers still aren’t going to guard Draymond.

If he’s going to be out there doing nothing on offense and getting victimized by AD, might as well sit him on the bench :skip: