The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I'm just saying how it SOUNDS to complain about the calls. Not whether or not all the calls were fair.
I’m not surprised by the outcome because I know Marc Davis and Ed Mallory’s style not matter if we are home or away they allow the opposing teams to be extra physical with us and when we try to match it we get hit for the tic tac fouls.. shyt is like clock work that’s why I’m glad they ref’ed game 1 and not a pivotal game 5,6,7

We don’t have to see those clowns again

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is why there should be no overreactions to Game 1.

GS will adjust and they'll find other ways to score. If there's one thing the last decade should have told you is that this team always finds a way to get back into a series. Now, of course, that doesn't mean they're going to win, it just means that once they counter it'll be up to the Lakers to do the same. It'd be wrong to think that every game from this point forward will play out as it did in Game 1.

I don't think we'll truly know the end gameplan for either team until we get to Game 6/7. I expect it to go at least six.
I don’t trust Jordan Poole
Klay is streakier than he’s ever beeb
They are daring Draymond and GP2 to shoot they cannot be on the floor together so defense ceiling is lowered off rip

Only adjustments I see Kerr making is not saving Steph high pnr until the last five minutes and sprinkling it in maybe earlier. Playing Kuminga more because maybe his athleticism can help on the defensive end. Also he’s shooting league average from three he just hasn’t played a lot. Stop guarding AD like he’s Sabonis because he can take and make those jumpers. Get Wiggins cutting more and tell him not to be so hesitant with contact with AD maybe get some fouls on him.

Other than a complete overhaul and possibly the lakers still shooting like shyt the warriors are in trouble. They can win game two because Bron and AD will be tired but those next two in LA are definitely lakers

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Silvers getting LeBron to the Finals
:mjlol:.....Lakers played great defense last night....let me refresh your memory unless you didn't even watch the game.....
LA-Block.gif

Bron-Curry.gif

LA-Block.gif

BQBjbzQ_d.webp

Daps
I don’t trust Jordan Poole
Klay is streakier than he’s ever beeb
They are daring Draymond and GP2 to shoot they cannot be on the floor together so defense ceiling is lowered off rip

Only adjustments I see Kerr making is not saving Steph high pnr until the last five minutes and sprinkling it in maybe earlier. Playing Kuminga more because maybe his athleticism can help on the defensive end. Also he’s shooting league average from three he just hasn’t played a lot. Stop guarding AD like he’s Sabonis because he can take and make those jumpers. Get Wiggins cutting more and tell him not to be so hesitant with contact with AD maybe get some fouls on him.

Other than a complete overhaul and possibly the lakers still shooting like shyt the warriors are in trouble. They can win game two because Bron and AD will be tired but those next two in LA are definitely lakers
The bold is certainly something that is a thorn in their side.

The rest, well, GS will work it out. How many years now have y'all doubted this team when you perceive they have no chance of winning? Y'all keep making the same mistakes of thinking that because one thing happened during one game that therefore means it's going to be the same from this point forward.

Don't get it twisted - this series is going to be a battle for both teams.

The Grizzlies managed to take two games off the Lakers, but you seem to think that GS are a worse team?

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think both teams got performances we probably won't see the rest of the series. So honestly theres nothing from this game i think both teams can sustain.

AD wont get another 30-20 game this series.

Steph, Klay and Poole, wont all make six 3s in another game this series. Steph and Klay will especially since the lakers are playing under on those pick and rolls.

DLO, Russel and Reaves had a combined 48 points and 12 dimes. That won't happen again.

Vanderbilt did a good job defending steph with his size (pause) this wont happen again, steph will adjust and steve will have steph attack more off the screens instead of settling for jumpers.

Klay and Steph combined shot 19-49, this wont happen again.

Lebron wont take 9 3s again this series. Ham is going to go Ham is lebron keeps taking those bad 3s.