The Challenge: Spies, Lies, and Allies (MTV) August 11

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:dwillhuh:

The main show was always on MTV, it was just the old school spinoff that was on Paramount.

And that shyt was worth it. I watched most of the seasons with it over a few week period lol.
:yeshrug: I feel u, I just haven’t gotten to my paramount app cause of some shyt tied up through Amazon. It won’t let me look at the shows through the prime app & I have to go through so much shyt just to use the damn app :stopitslime:

otherwise I’d be on the same page cause I’d be up to date with everything :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Im in can, no paramount app. Got lucky all stars was posted up weekly on the torrents sites.

I jus wish they brought back real worl propeely. Get sum real beef and talent back into the challenge

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Im in can, no paramount app. Got lucky all stars was posted up weekly on the torrents sites.

I jus wish they brought back real worl propeely. Get sum real beef and talent back into the challenge

Completely agree about the real world thing

I think it would do well in this day and age. Especially if they did a format like love island or big brother. Where they give you 4 or 5 episodes a week. During the summer, get kids on summer break.

Daps
He gotta do it for his daughters:russ:
DyaHfgGX4AA8Prt.jpg

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
i aint gone lie to yall i was drunk in her dms trynna get some attention a while back lmfaoooooo

i dont even think it got read :lolbron:. i would never do that before that day or til this day and beyond idk what got into me
I get a lot of these white girls attention because my pic is of me in club seats at a hockey game. I've never sent DMS to any of them

If your profile ain't you in a 3pc suit or tweets ain't about destination vacations, you're gonna get left on read

daemonova

Daps
After his sixth win, C.T., 40, shared with Us Weekly exclusively that he had no plan to stop competing.

“It’s funny because I have a higher winning percentage now during my dad bod era than I did in my 20s,” the Real World: Paris alum said in April, noting that while last season was “emotionally draining,” he’s not ready to leave. “I f–king love it. This is the greatest game in the world. You have to be able to do everything really well. You can’t prepare for it. I’ve been doing it for so long, part of me wants to say, it’s all I know. If I honestly felt like I couldn’t compete, I would go home and give it to somebody that deserves to be here.”

daemonova

Daps
Not only does this season present a whole group of new players from Survivor, Big Brother and Love Island, it also includes cast members from shows that have never been featured on The Challenge before including 12 Dates of Christmas, Paradise Hotel Sweden, Warsaw Shore and Celeb Get Me Out of Here Hungary.

Ahead of the premiere, fans will meet the cast during The Challenge Spies, Lies and Allies: Global Activation, a special airing on Monday, August 9, at 8 p.m. ET.