The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
This season been so trash that I don't even remember there's a new episode on Wednesdays anymore..

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This season been so trash that I don't even remember there's a new episode on Wednesdays anymore..
Once Wes and the holy Trinity left it got mad boring, we can't even hate watch Dee anymore, bayleigh wasn't lying when shecsaid she only has two dials(crying and screaming) she not a psychopath

Melissa tries but her little cute self ain't enough

I don't think Jenna and kaliah should come back, once they saw that they weren't in a beach house all they did was pout all season

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I don't think Jenna and kaliah should come back, once they saw that they weren't in a beach house all they did was pout all season

People that will never win shouldn't come back period. I'm tired of seeing people we know aren't going to be around long enough. Both of them have 3 final appearances combined but been on mad seasons.

daemonova

Daps
People that will never win shouldn't come back period. I'm tired of seeing people we know aren't going to be around long enough. Both of them have 3 final appearances combined but been on mad seasons.
They both took about a three season break along with nany(5) (Jenna left first on final reckoning) you'd figure the break would have made them hungrier

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Brehs last face it, bananas should have this in the bag for the guys. Fessy is too green to win a final. I still don’t buy Rogan as a legitimate threat. Cory and Nelson are never winning a challenge.

Jenny should and will come out on top for the females. The lesbo, like Fessy, is new to this. She ain’t winnin. Dee isn’t winnin just based off the fact MTV went ahead with airing the rest of the season.

I’ll keep watching just cuz we’ve come this far but I lost interest weeks ago. :unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I see it as the opposite, we need more Jenna and kailah and bears to keep the show entertaining. They are da ones who gives sum fukkery after the main challenges are done.

The Jenny, kaycee, fessy types are pure atheletes and once comps r done they ain't gettin drunk n giving us sum fukkery to entertain. That's why it's so boring now. Shoot we barely can even tell Nelson is there he's been so quiet even.

They all tryin so hard for tha finals win that they ain't drinkin, avoiding drama all kinds of shyt. It sakes for bad tv. Turns this into titan gms and ninja warrior type show instead of real world challenge shyt show.

daemonova

Daps
I see it as the opposite, we need more Jenna and kailah and bears to keep the show entertaining. They are da ones who gives sum fukkery after the main challenges are done.

The Jenny, kaycee, fessy types are pure atheletes and once comps r done they ain't gettin drunk n giving us sum fukkery to entertain. That's why it's so boring now. Shoot we barely can even tell Nelson is there he's been so quiet even.

They all tryin so hard for tha finals win that they ain't drinkin, avoiding drama all kinds of shyt. It sakes for bad tv. Turns this into titan gms and ninja warrior type show instead of real world challenge shyt show.
But MTV wanted to ratchet up the competition and diversify

Daps
Idk if u guys watch big brother but i think this month they doing all star season
They are. Kaycee is rumored to be on it, which is ridiculous, because she is boring tv, and brought nothing to the show last time.

She might as well just do Challenge 36, because at least she’s athletic. Plus, she as out partying in Miami like Covid isn’t real, and people were speculating she has it, but she said she just got tested and doesn’t know the result.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
As corny as Nelson is, I was really rooting for him on this one

Rogan might actually become a good character now that Dee is gone. It's hilarious that her only screentime since getting booted was getting trucked by Trenny.

Kyle has really grown on me and is great as the comic relief of the show. Kinda reminds me of the european version of Tony

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
fukking Kyle and Nelson

giphy.gif