The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
giphy.gif

Jenny

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Ashley said it to a different girl, not to Corey. I remember the episode vividly. Not that I think he would have said anything to Camila if she said racist shyt infront of him. I legit feel like the black folks they use to cast on this show pre-Invasion besides Darrell and Tyrie, have been, meek and docile and coward away when it came to calling out their cast. I think it's getting better again though. I can't picture Camilla having that much energy if Bayleigh, Davonne and Kam were in the house that one season. Big T unfortunately still reminds me of those meek black players preinvasion.
Nia & Coral would have checked the fukk outta Camilla for that goofy shyt.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
They are. Kaycee is rumored to be on it, which is ridiculous, because she is boring tv, and brought nothing to the show last time.

She might as well just do Challenge 36, because at least she’s athletic. Plus, she as out partying in Miami like Covid isn’t real, and people were speculating she has it, but she said she just got tested and doesn’t know the result.

Lmao thats bullshyt!! She is full of shyt

Daps
Damn brehs, MTV had a nikka like...
giphy.gif

A top 5 instant classic episode ever heres why...

Dee won last year with a possible fluke victory and Jenny Mahomes who clearly is the superior athlete loss last year and back for revenge in the "conference game" and advanced to the "Superbowl" just like Mahomes did this year.

Nelson who is the big jokester and comic relief (yet still athletic) legit had a heartfelt moment there. Corey who kinda grew up on MTV trying to step up and be a parent and Nelson sacrificing his shield for him was epic and yet he still put up a legit fight with some slight battle wounds to prove it.

Also,

I like how they made Rogan out to be the enforcer and still go out there and do his job and defend his challenge championship against the emotional odds.

Dude reminds me of Batista so much with his "silent but deadly" swag and glad to see he showing why he deserves to be here. (Also his story of being the first male to get eliminated on the first day and redeeming himself into 2 finals is cool too)

If this were a seeding chart for the finals

Men
1. Bananas (Brady)
2. Rogan
3. Corey
4. Kyle

Women
1. Jenny (female Mahomes)
2. Kaycee
3. Melissa
4. Bayleigh

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Jenny took out a years worth of frustration from that Tori Hall Brawl and unleashed it on Dee :picard:

Nelson :mjcry: made the ultimate sacrifice and got lumped tf up for it, came outta there all kind of bruised and battered :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Sad part is if dee wasn't on dis season Rogan wldve been tryin 2 bang every girl there. Wldve been sum good jokes wit him n bear Goin bck and forth tryin 2 bang girls

Mtv added da brits because if u have ever seen Geordie shore or UK ex on da beach they ratchet as fukk. Hammered all day all nite banging n switching broads every nite and shyt. Girls kicki. Off n fighting every day.

Nelson did the right thing and went in for Corey and then reminded us why he always loses dude jus doesn't think sumtimes he jus had quit holding on n sprint 2 da bell da 1st round. He took more damage there than he needed too.

Also, u wldnt count out Kyle in ur rankings he has stamina and his rookie yr he did well in the finals too. Think that's da yr cara won. With Corey always 1 of 2 things always happens 2 him, either his bad knee gives out, or he gets stuck on a puzzle and he's dun.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I respect the nikka. He prolly will never win but I can root for him legit now
Here's the thing though... Nelson has a GREAT chance to win one of these. He's a top level competitor. He came in second to CT that one season, and really should have actually won it but he made a silly mistake that fukked up his time. And then the one season he got thrown out for swinging on (I think) Derrick (could've been someone else). If Nelson can make it back to the finals, I think he has the endurance and competitive nature to win it.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nelson is a fukking clown.

HE gave away a chance at 1 million bc his friend cant keep his dikk in his pants :mjlol:

On top of that the Cory's baby mamas is racist, making it an even bigger L.:scust:

Dudes so dumb. Eventually no matter what, he makes dumb moves in the game. Hes not a good-hearted friend, he's just a dumb ass