The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Here's the thing though... Nelson has a GREAT chance to win one of these. He's a top level competitor. He came in second to CT that one season, and really should have actually won it but he made a silly mistake that fukked up his time. And then the one season he got thrown out for swinging on (I think) Derrick (could've been someone else). If Nelson can make it back to the finals, I think he has the endurance and competitive nature to win it.

Biggest thing holding Nelson back is his intelligence. He's not smart at all.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Jenny took out a years worth of frustration from that Tori Hall Brawl and unleashed it on Dee :picard:

NeatSophisticatedGuanaco-size_restricted.gif

Came through like a fukking freight train. Dee didn’t have a chance

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Here's the thing though... Nelson has a GREAT chance to win one of these. He's a top level competitor. He came in second to CT that one season, and really should have actually won it but he made a silly mistake that fukked up his time. And then the one season he got thrown out for swinging on (I think) Derrick (could've been someone else). If Nelson can make it back to the finals, I think he has the endurance and competitive nature to win it.

But puzzles is where he'd screw himself, therefore I don't think he'd ever win. Only reason he even got 2nd to CT was cuz he was partnered up with Ashley during that puzzle segment in that final.

B.drizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn brehs, MTV had a nikka like...
giphy.gif

A top 5 instant classic episode ever heres why...

Dee won last year with a possible fluke victory and Jenny Mahomes who clearly is the superior athlete loss last year and back for revenge in the "conference game" and advanced to the "Superbowl" just like Mahomes did this year.

Nelson who is the big jokester and comic relief (yet still athletic) legit had a heartfelt moment there. Corey who kinda grew up on MTV trying to step up and be a parent and Nelson sacrificing his shield for him was epic and yet he still put up a legit fight with some slight battle wounds to prove it.

Also,

I like how they made Rogan out to be the enforcer and still go out there and do his job and defend his challenge championship against the emotional odds.

Dude reminds me of Batista so much with his "silent but deadly" swag and glad to see he showing why he deserves to be here. (Also his story of being the first male to get eliminated on the first day and redeeming himself into 2 finals is cool too)

If this were a seeding chart for the finals

Men
1. Bananas (Brady)
2. Rogan
3. Corey
4. Kyle

Women
1. Jenny (female Mahomes)
2. Kaycee
3. Melissa
4. Bayleigh

No mention of fessy?

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
If you guys remember Nelson's 1st rookie season he came in respecting johhny and the vets. Always been a good physical competitor as many have sd hes jus stupid. part of that is aligning with hunter and Cory and got him on that Goin after bananas and his ppl early BS. It got him on the wrong endof votes for far to long.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
No mention of fessy?

I still can’t believe he wasn’t in this elimination....

The one time I was expecting Johnny to lie..... especially when it came out that Rogan was going in.

Even if they was actually intending to send Nelson in, they should’ve had Fessy on deck just to see what the challenge is.

Cuz if I was a little guy like Johnny, I’d rather compete against one of though bigger guys in a final verse 2. Same for Kyle who is the weakest guy left in the house physically and mentally

B.drizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nelson is an idiot but a stand up guy.

Warned aneesa that she was vulnerable

Reached out to bay when she was hurting

Always puts up a good fight

He never gets called 2 faced because he doesn't have the cunning to play the great game with the big boys. He is a loyal soldier. You wanna fight with him but cant let him devise the strategy

Came through with one of the most memorable moments in challenge history.

It was like in avengers when scar jo died for the guy who is really into Robin hood.

Nelly did that so hopefully cory wouldn't have to go through that.

Last edited:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Nelson is an idiot but a stand up guy.

Warned aneesa that she was vulnerable

Reached out to bay when she was hurting

Always puts up a good fight

He never gets called 2 faced because he doesn't have the cunning to play the great game with the big boys. He is a loyal soldier. You wanna fight with him but cant let him devise the strategy

Came through with one of the most memorable moments in challenge history.

It was like in avengers when scar jo died for the guy who is really into Robin hood.

Nelly did that so hopefully cory wouldn't have to go through that.

He did get called 2 faced this season. Remember the episode when he got voted in? he tried to say he had everyones back and was not voting them in.

B.drizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He did get called 2 faced this season. Remember the episode when he got voted in? he tried to say he had everyones back and was not voting them in.

I'll have to give it a rewatch. I'm sure you're right though. I was thinking more in the context of his relationship to his close allies. If he did try to play the game he flopped predictably.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll have to give it a rewatch. I'm sure you're right though. I was thinking more in the context of his relationship to his close allies. If he did try to play the game he flopped predictably.
Yeah, he only tried one time to politic, and he just literally told everyone in the house they were his #1. Then Kyle exposed that shyt and it was over. :dead:

That's essentially what Jenny tried to do this last episode too.